Chapter 66

Naruto and Shikamaru were hanging out  together walking around the village.

So how are you after your last mission? I heard from Granny Tsunade that you took it hard. Said Naruto.

Well you won't know how I felt I was just standing there helpless hearing Gaara's screams when he was tortured. I mean you are always stay strong and all. Said Shikamaru.

Naruto suddenly stopped.

I perfectly know how you feel. In my last mission Hinata almost died when I was just lying there helpless surrounded by rods stuck in my body and my opponent was toying with her why because I got so overconfident in my abilities. It hurt. It hurt a lot so I perfectly understand you. 

I see so we both had a bad mission huh.

Yeah. But what exactly happened in your mission?

We just received the news by one of Temari's weasel that both Fuu and Gaara were ambushed. We went to save them. Temari and Kankuro were already there. I came to know that my opponents were called the Immortal duo, Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan was immortal because of his rituals. He believes in some God named Jashin or something. While Kakuzu was not actually immortal. He just used some weird jutsu like Orochimaru used to do but he actually steals the heart of the person. He used to keep 5 hearts with him for each element because of which he was able to use all 5 elements with same rate.

And you found all this information while in the mission. Asked Naruto to which Shikamaru just nods.

Jeez you Naras are a hell lot intelligent. At this rate you will soon take over your Dad's position as the head of intelligence department in Uzu's military force.

That will be such a drag. Anyways, we fought them but we never would have known that bastard Hidan could have such an ability.

Like what?

Just by taking the blood of the person and completing his ritual, all the damage given to him was taken by the person whose blood he has taken. Shikamaru said grimly.

Wait this is shit. Don't tell me he used this kind of ability on you guys but since you found out during that mission that means no way .... so who did he used this ability on?

Choji. He almost died. It was just luck that right people were there. He was standing on his ritual area. I used my Shadow possesion on him for some time to stop him but it wear off after sometime but that was good that Ino was there. Ino took over his mind and thankfully it didn't have any effect on Choji. After taking over his mind Ino made him step out of his ritual area that stopped the ritual's effect completely.

So how did you defeat him?

I took some blood from that Kakuzu guy and put on me like that so Hidan could see that and then when Hidan was hurting himself then I just acted along he thought he was hurting me all the way, apparently he didn't use his brain at all and that's how we destroyed 3 hearts of his partner who Temari then defeated.

Even after cutting his head he was still alive. So I planned to bury him alive with paper bombs and I did so but then I once again opened his grave to check if he was still alive or not and guess what he was still alive if you could say that. It was looking so nasty even his head's inner portions could be seen. Everybody vomited even me.

So I just put his body parts whatever I could find, in one of Storage seals you have provided everyone for such cases and brought him here. I told Lady Tsunade to not take a look and took him to Orochimaru. Seeing Hidan like that even Orochimaru started questioning the drastic consequences of immortality and gave up on immortality. We just gifted him to Manda to eat and Manda is never going to eat humans after that. For some reasons Manda started talking good things about Sasuke like how good it was that he made Sasuke his summoner.

Naruto gulps.

Shikamaru could be so evil sometimes.

Hey you are just exaggerating, right Shikamaru?

But why would I?

So you mean all those things you said are true?

Yes.

Like Manda giving up on eating humans?

Yes.

And Orochimaru giving up on immortality?

Yes.

I don't even want to imagine how Hidan was when Shikamaru  was done with him.