Chapter 12

Naruto, Hinata and Itachi were first travelling to Suna. It took them nearly 3 days to reach Suna's border. After a genjutsu by Itachi they entered Suna. They waited till night time.

Kid I can sense Shukaku's chakra from here , he is nearby and for some reason he is awake right now and is roaming in streets. Be careful.

Thanks Kuruma.

Sensei Kuruma told me the jinchuriki is awake and roaming in the streets.

So they searched here and there and found a boy with red hair and what appeared to be lack of sleep. 

Naruto says, Sensei I think I shoul first talk with him alone ,  you should stay here. Itachi nods.

Hey whats your name? Naruto asked the one tailed jinchuriki with his smile.

Who are you? Aren't you afraid of me? Asked the red haired boy.

There is no need to be afraid of you but first tell me your name.

Sabak nu Gaara.

Gaara huh, tell me Gaara what are you doing at this late at night , don't you want to sleep?

I knew it , you are new here thats why. Thats why you are being nice to me. Once you will know about me then you will call me a monster .

Shit Ichibi is gaining control over him.

No wait Gaara I want to become your friend I know how it feels. No matter what happens to you I still want to be your friend because I know you aren't a monster. You are also suffering which people can't see , you are suffering from loneliness from which I once suffered . I was all alone once just like how you are right now. You know you aren't the only one of your kind. You are a Jinchuriki not a monster. You just contain a tailed beast. Tell me will you become my friend because you aren't the only jinchuriki . There are 8 more of them and one of them is me. I no longer suffer from my own loneliness because now I have friends . So let me become your friend and save you from your loneliness. 

You are like me?  So you also can't sleep at night.

Wait what do you mean can't sleep ?

So you can sleep. Whenever I try to sleep mother kills to prove my existence.

Killing to prove existence . Some real shit must be happening with him.

It may be due to poor sealing as I couldn't even contact you until you let me and thats also because I wanted to meet you. Your father wasn't a seal master for nothing but in this boy's case a poor seal must be used which drives my brother Shukaku mad and lets him influence the Jinchuriki. Let me take over I will repair the seal.

Hey Gaara let me take a look at your seal maybe I could help and you will be able to sleep.

Don't listen to him. He doesn't really want to help . NO listen to him he is telling the truth. He contains brother. Let me be free from this pathetic seal . Brother can help. AAh!!! says Shukaku to Gaara.

Gaara suddenly helds his head then Naruto hears.

Just do it. Let me be free from this pathetic seal .

Gaara take me to your apartment . It will take time. And my friend and sensei will also come if thats ok. 

Gaara nods and all 4 go to Gaara's apartment. Then Naruto lets Kuruma take control and Kuruma improves the seal to 8 trigrams seal after which Gaara falls asleep.

Hey you whats your name Hinata right. This brat asked me something but I can't find permant solution but I found a temporary solution to that and that involves you. Come here and remove your forehead protector headband. Kuruma says directing to Hinata.

Eep! Naruto asked something about me. Hinata asks.

Yes come here I need to give back control to him.

Hinata went near him and Naruto ( Kuruma) puts a seal on her forehead.

Its a temporary seal , it prevents the activation of your Caged Birth Seal. Now I will give back control to him but his body can't handle to form 2 back to back seals so he will fall unconcious.

Now the X seal on her forehead has a horizontal line at the middle. Meanwhile Hinata had only one thought running with her cheeks becoming rosey coloured.

Naruto kun cares about me. He found a way to neglect effects of the Caged Birth Seal just for me. Once again Thank you Naruto kun.

Hinata you can also take rest on the floor beside Naruto I will put Gaara on his bed and I will keep watch tonight.

Me sleeping beside Naruto kun. No way. No way.

With that Hinata falls unconcious.

Meanwhile a bewildered Itachi just dumbfully looks and thinks what just happened but he shrugs and puts Gaara on his bed and Hinata at a proper distance from Naruto near him.