Chapter 48

The team from Konoha went back with Tsunade requesting some time approx 1 year. And Naruto stayed in the village to practice Kenjutsu with Zabuza alongside Sasuke and Suigetsu. Jiraiya left the village to continue his spy network. Naruto was also training in increasing his chakra control to max to add an element to the rasengan.

Right now we see approx 500 upper half naked Naruto trying to cut the waterfall into half. He was being supervised by Itachi and Izumi. Naruto was finding it a bit wierd not understanding why Izumi sensei was there as he doesn't need 2 senseis for supervision totally oblivious to new growing relationship between his 2 senseis. At that time he sensed Hinata and saw her coming towards him so he shouts.

"Hey Hinata" completely ignoring the fact that his 500 clones did the same.

An oblivious Hinata who was going to give Naruto her newly made Food pills to try so that he could continue his training heard her name being called out by a group of people and looks in that direction and she froze with a single thought repeating in her mind.

So many Naruto and that also without a shirt.

Aah!! Hinata faints with a large pool of blood coming from her nose. Naruto goes towards her and sees her lying on a pool of blood freaks out and calls Itachi and Izumi thinking she was attacked.

Itachi trying to remain calm while Izumi exactly knowing the reason was trying not to laugh.

After Izumi ensures the boys and Hinata wakes up, Hinata was brought into a hug by Naruto to which Hinata faints again. Again when Hinata wakes up this time staying awake gives Naruto food pills and runs away embarrased.

Naruto tastes a pill and says.

Huh? Hey its Ramen Flavour. Hinata is really awesome.

Half year later

Naruto completed his Kenjutsu training and successfully made Wind style : Rasengan and in order to throw it he made a new technique even more deadlier than it which he was absolutely prohibited to use as his body wasn't supporting that move which he named Wind Style : Rasen shuriken.

And now Jiraiya was taking him back to Mt. Myobuko to start his Sage training.

After completing his Sage training with Toads he went to the Fox Summoning realm to gain control over his dark emotions growing inside him.

Naruto are you ready for this? asks Kurama.

Yes lets start.

Another Naruto comes infront of Naruto whose eyes were blood red in colour. He was the embodiment of all the hate, darkness and negative emotions buried deep inside Naruto which he himself was scared of.

You bastard just you wait I will kill everything and you will just be watching only just like I always had been watching you. The whole hidden leaf village will suffer for what they have done to us in childhood. Or did you forgot so easily? 

I didn't forget I remember everything but they were just misguided.

Naruto receives a punch from Dark Naruto.

Oh please will you stop giving excuses. Even if they were misguided then also abusing a child less than 6 years old wow please do tell how is that fair? I have only one goal destruction of the hidden leaf village.

He tries another punch but this time it was blocked by Naruto.

But not everyone were at fault. If you decide to destroy the whole village then what about the children or those who were innocent?

Does it look like I care they will just be a small sacrifice for the new revolution. Why would I care about any of them when they didn't care for me.

By now Dark Naruto has a Kyubi cloak surrounding him signifying Kyubi's hatred also started embedding in him.

What about your o' so dear friend Kurama and all the other tailed beasts they were treated like weapons and sold to other villages for what? Their so called peace. Who is responsible for that? Hashirama Senju and where was he from? Tell me. Answer me.

Naruto was getting beat up pretty bad by now by his darker self.

He was from Konoha but he didn't had any intention like that. He just wanted peace just like me.

Another punch received by Naruto.

You can't defeat me. You have realised that by now right dear Naruto. Oh sorry ex- Naruto because from now on I am going to be Naruto and you are going to be locked up inside my mind just like I always was in your mind.

I admit it ( takes deep breathes because of all the damaged received ). I can't beat you. You are much more stronger than me. I give up.