Chapter 86

Naruto saw that Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura were chained and there was a man standing there wearing a white mask.

Naruto went to attack him but he passed through him making Naruto confused.

Naruto all of mine and Sakura's attacks passed through him, only Sasuke was able to hit him twice before he got knocked out due to his apparent blindness. Explained Hinata who was the only one not knocked out.

So, that Tobi guy taught his techniques to you or passed some powers to you, huh?

So, you know that guy ?

What relation do you have with Tobi?

I have no obligation to tell you that. Now give me the Red Moon Scroll. Said Masked character.

Scroll? Naruto then remembers that his dad gave him the scroll his family got from Boss Toad to protect it since it will be less suspicious with a 17 year boy. So what importance does this scroll have? Naruto asks showing him that.

Stop playing around. I am sensing something nasty from you which already had me irritated. The masked man then orders two of his pet animals with the same mask to go ahead.

As they were going to attack Naruto there was a Yellow Flash seen. And Minato was seen standing next to Naruto.

Why did you come here? Didn't I tell you I am not your real son?

You are still my son. Afterall your father in your world and I are the same persons with different behaviours and in different worlds. Also I checked the copy of the scroll with the Hokage. This has connections with you arriving here as it contains the jutsu for it. Said Minato.

Enough now. Now in exchange of your friends' lives, here is a parting gift.

Great Rasen Ring.

And boom. A loud explosion occured and the land become ruins. Naruto and Minato has both used their Hiraishin to quickly unbind Naruto's friends and teleport them.

Your existence disgusts me. Said Masked character.

Nine Mask Svaha. Sei, Byaku, Shu, Gen, Kuu, Nan, Hoku, San, Gyoku. Nine Masked Beasts.

There are too many of them.

Kurama is that the masked jutsu you told me about?

Its one of them. There are many jutsus that can be done by the Uzumaki masks.

When Naruto said that he was pulled by some strings. He sees that the one who saved him were the Akatsuki.

What enemy's reinforcement? 

We are here by the request of the Hokage to help you fight the Masked Man. Said Yahiko with Nagato's eyes (Not Pain).

The Mercenary Group Akatsuki? Said Minato.

The Akatsuki started fighting with the 9 masked beasts. And Minato went to rescue Sasuke, Hinata and Sakura. And Naruto started fighting with the Masked Man.

Naruto that Masked Guy I have an idea who could that be as he is riling me up.

Who? Hey Kurama don't ignore me now.

Fine I will find it myself.

This is as far as you go. Who are you?

You are really disgusting. Said MM and started using another Rasen Ring. Naruto then charges his Rasenshuriken. When both attacks clash, the MM masks breaks and he is revealed to be Naruto with black hair who is Menma.

Your very existence gives me goosebumps all over my body. I will wipe you out from the face of the earth. Said Menma.

Menma then calls the Kurama of this world. And he stood above him.

Naruto then goes deeper into his mindscape.

Summon me Naruto. Your KCM is nothing against my full  power even if he is fake.

It thats what you want Kurama.

SUMMONING JUTSU!!

Both the Kurama fight each other and the tag team of Naruto and Kurama came out victorious.

I did expect this outcome that's why I was ready. Said Menma revealing a Sharingan.

Naruto be careful, looks like that Tobi guy is controlling the other you. Whatever happens don't look into his eyes otherwise I could be pulled out of you just like with Kushina.

Naruto by mistake looks in his eyes.

Forget everything. Said Menma.

Naruto was in his mindscape.

Wake up Naruto.

What happened?

You looked into his eyes idiot even after I told you not to. A perfect jinchuriki couldn't be put under a Genjutsu and neither his Tailed Beast, that's the only reason you are not in a Genjutsu. Now go and fight.

So you were just trolling me when you said he would pull you out. Stupid! Dumb Fox!

Who are you calling stupid? I was just testing you and mind I tell you. You failed miserably. Now shut up and go. And this time don't fail.

I won't.

You woke up from Genjutsu? Said Menma.

Naruto throws a hiraishin kunai at Menma. And goes to attack him when he charged one handed Rasengan mid air and teleported to earlier kunai and hit him with the rasengan.

I am Naruto Namikaze and I am the son of 2 heroes who sacrificed themselves to save me.

Funny how I am hit by the same technique by the Father - Son duo. Said Tobi who was now out of Menma's body.

Naruto then breaks the seal keeping them in this world.

Naruto you alright? Asks Hinata who just came there along with Sasuke, Sakura, Minato and Kushina.

Yes I am but what about Sasuke? Naruto asks when he sees Sasuke in Sakura's lap.

Its far worse. His eyes, if he used Mangekyo one more time, he will completely go blind. Even without using it he is unfit to fight. Said Hinata.

Menma!! Said Kushina seeing the black hair changing back to yellow without the influence of Tobi.

At that time Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata starts evaporating.

Naruto take care of yourself. Said Kushina.

Thank you for taking care of me here. Said Naruto while crying.

All 4 finally reached in their real world.