Chapter 10

Alright lets move to Uzushiogakure dattebayo.

But just then Naruto noticed something on Hinata's forehead.

Naruto asked, Hinata what is that wierd mark on your forehead?

This is the caged birth seal the clan council gave it to me without telling my father. This seal prevents someone from stealing my eyes as my eyes will decompose right after my death and also it allows the main branch members to give me immense pain on their will if I am near them. I will understand if you don't want a burden like me with you I will....

Naruto hugs Hinata before she could complete her sentence.

Hinata why don't you tell me sooner . I won't let you go back to Konoha now that I know that they can give pain to just by some handsigns. You are coming with us and thats final, dattebayo.

Naruto, Hinata and all the Uchihas were on their way to Uzushiogakure or the land of whirlpools. The other Uchihas than Itachi asked many questions to Itachi which Itachi answered. After walking for 2 days they finally reached the village but the village was like , it had lost its liveliness. There was not a single soul in the village but then Itachi said.

"Well looks like its the perfect place for us to start our new lives and create our own village and its all thanks to you Naruto. "

Really? You think so Mr. Itachi, thank you. But shouldn't we all you know take our homes. And I know where I will live.

Go ahead Naruto, so which one did you decide to take. Asked Itachi.

I will live in the same place my mother once lived and thats a very big place so I think Hinata can take one of its room.

Hinata at the thought of living in the same place as Naruto blushed a deep red and fainted with a single thought, "me and Naruto kun in the same house."

Naruto then takes Hinata's hand and takes her to his mother's home which Kurama told him.

Meanwhile in Konoha

The 3rd Hokage , Hiruzen Sarutobi was in his office perplexed and worried and for the first time since a long time the centre of his worries is not the large amount of paperwork. The cause of his worries was that the whole Uchiha clan has been killed except Sasuke Uchiha by his elder brother Itachi Uchiha and to top it the daughter of the head of the Hyuga clan has been kidnapped at night 2 days ago and it was confirmed by Konoha gate keepers that it was kumo ninjas.

The Hokage talked with the Raikage about this but the Raikage, Ay completely denied the fact that he ordered to kidnap and in turn also stated that the ninjas sent for the treaty never returned and demanded for compensation but he coudn't state further when Hokage proclaimed the Hyuga clan head's daughter is indeed kidnapped. All in all the meeting only created a rift between Kumo and Konoha with no positive results.

[ Hizashi didn't die so Neji still cares for Hinata]

At that moment Dog or Kakashi enterd the office.

What happened Kakashi ?

I still can't find Naruto Lord 3rd. He has been missing since last 2 days.

No not another problem . I hope you are fine wherever you are Naruto. I hope Minato and Kushina could forgive me for this . I have already failed in giving Naruto a normal childhood. I think its time we tell public about all the 3 incidents that occured 2 days ago although I know people will be happy by knowing Naruto is gone. I hope they could also get some common sense.