Chapter 6

Right now Naruto was searching for a weasel masked ANBU but it was not simple since he was an ANBU but thankfully he knew his true identity so in simpler terms Naruto was searching for Itachi. He was searching everywhere but then suddenly he remembered about all the places in his dream. So he prayed to God that that part of his dream should not have happened already. So he quickly went to the cliffside where he saw Itachi with his head down looking sad through which Naruto quickly realized that it had already taken place. He silently walked towards Itachi and although knowing it asked him.

Mr. Itachi what are you doing here?

How do you know my name Naruto?

Well you are one of the only people who helps me although you use an ANBU mask.

How do you know about me being an ANBU Naruto?

I will tell you if you tell me what were you doing here.

Well if thats what you want then I will tell you. Many people think of me as a prodigy and genius but there was one person who knows how I really was before all that. I came to see him as my big brother and he was the one who taught me the basics of being a ninja. He died just yesterday. His name was Shisui Uchiha. Well now its your turn to answer my question, how do you know about me being an ANBU.

Well I will tell you but we have to go to a place where nobody can hear us.

Itachi takes Naruto to an isolated place .

Now tell me Naruto.

Well it would be easier if Kuruma tells you as I myself didn't understand much . Naruto does some handsigns and says Multi shadow clone jutsu through which 10 more Narutos appear. Naruto then dispells 9 of them and Kuruma takes over in the remaining one.

Itachi confused seeing Naruto letting Kuruma take over gets in a fighting pose.

There is no need to get all worked up Itachi Uchiha . I am not going to do anything . Heck I didn't even do anything that day on my own . It was due to that sharingan of yours used by that Madara Uchiha wannabe. I saw that you are not like the other blasted Uchihas and this brat dare comparing me to those pathetic villagers of Konoha I have decided to help you.

How do I believe that you are not doing it to get free.

I have got attached to this kid and if I broke free from him then most probably he dies which I won't let that happen and I am in full control and I didn't do anything now do I.

Well thats true I guess but what help you could give me ?

Well this kid has a kekkai genkai named Jougan and one of its abilities is that the user gets a dream of the near future if that will affect the user so that he could prevent that from happening. And somehow he got your suffering affects him too in future. So he got the dream in which Shisui Uchiha jumps of the cliff which already had taken place and then soon Danzo will tell you to slaughter your clan.

It already took place I was by the cliffside because Danzo just told me to slaughter my clan.

Ok so it was the next part which he saw may affect him somehow in which he saw you killing every member of your clan except your little brother. I wouldn't have saved those Uchihas normally but this kid's jougan has another ability through which he can see the chakra of the person . It will show him how much chakra the opponent has or left during battle and it also identifies the chakra type like what affinities the opponent have and it can identify whether the chakra is nasty , dark , warm , good etc. Although I didn't find this ability in the scroll the kid have but when I was using jougan to read scroll I could sense chakra of this kid and then I tried it with other people and it worked. On searching in the library I found out that this is an ability of an Uzumaki but not all Uzumakis can do it. The kid could only do it because he has his eyes as a medium . So I guess if an Uzumaki gets any eye doujutsu like sharingan, byakugan, jougan . He can achieve this ability too. So with this you can save the few innocent Uchihas.

So what  I have to do ?

All you have to do is.....