Chapter 27

A/N : Before starting the chapter I want everyone's opinion on whether

A) After Pein destroys Konoha :
1.)All the Ninjas alive ( includes all main characters and senseis) should join Uzu along with Nagato and Konan.
2.)Nagato shall restore it and die like in Anime.

B) Let Asuma live or die. My opinion is to save him mainly because of his daughter.

The chapter begins now.

Meanwhile in Konoha

Team 7 is now officially disbanded and Kakashi was asked to take on a new team which he failed. Sakura is now a part of Team 8 as the previous member of Team 8 and Team 7 (who were both Random) gave up on being a Ninja after the Chunnin exams. Only Shikamaru could reach the rank of a Chunnin and everything was back to normal well for almost everyone but Sakura as her new sensei, Kurenai Yuhi, the Genjutsu mistress of Konoha was now teaching her about Genjutsu which now Sakura was having a problem in dispelling them. As after Sasuke left the village, Sakura was doing nothing but cry which lets just say wasn't appreciated by her new sensei. As in her definition Sakura was degrading the name of a kunoichi. Add to the fact that the new Hokage doesn't even give a shit about Genins who were weak and without any bloodline. Also Kurenai was giving her a hellish training stating that it was just dumb luck how she survived the Chunnin exams as she performed so pathetic in Chunnin exams and that she had to train hard not in order to become stronger but to live as a Ninja and complete missions. So life wasn't serving Sakura well. But it wasn't totally bad as Sakura understood what her sensei said was true.

( You have to admit Kurenai's students were far more stronger than Sakura during Chunnin exams. No offense to any Sakura fans.)

So now new Team 8 is Kiba, Shino, Sakura and Kurenai.

Meanwhile in Hokage's office

So you understood your mission? According to an ally of mine the nine tails brat was seen in this village although he isn't there I want you to go and search in all the villages nearby that village. You have to gain his trust and take him to me. We can't let our biggest weapon go so easily. He is with Itachi and you know after Itachi followed my order and completed his mission for the sake of village he is now a rogue. We already lost Sasuke Uchiha who could be a very strong Ninja for Konoha but we have got a chance for redemption. It will be a long mission, you have 2 years. Complete your mission Sai.

Yes lord Danzo.

Meanwhile in Uzu

Sasuke got the shock of his life after seeing his supposedly dead father alive and knowing he was the said Uzukage. So Sasuke and his friends were now members of the Village of Whirlpools. And now when Sasuke looked to people he now recognised many of them were members of his supposedly dead clan. He thought if there are this many people still alive of his clan, is there any chance that his loving mother is still alive and where is Itachi taking him alone. But all his questions were answered when they reached a house and Itachi took him inside and Sasuke came face to face with his mother.

After all reunions later that night during dinner Sasuke saw something different that his father has changed completely. Earlier in Konoha his father only praised him once when he learned his first Jutsu, The Great Fireball Jutsu  and although he knew he loved him he never showed it but right now he was laughing openly. The 2nd thing he noticed was instead of just his father, mother, brother and himself there were many more ninjas of his own age (Naruto and his friends) eating along with them and they were all happy. He was thinking why they were eating with his family. He was suddenly pulled out by his thoughts by his mother.

Sasuke where are your friends. I invited them too to eat with us. Whenever something good happens we all eat together and today it was because you have come to your new home I invited everyone. As in cew the previous Team Hebi came and for some odd reason Karin was wearing a new dress something about impressing Sasuke's mother.

The only thought going in Sasuke's mind was.

Is my life really going to change for the better.