Chapter 75

Well well aren't you two enjoying it too much.

Itachi sensei / brother.

Hey so are his lapdogs dead brother?

Uhh about that .... they are fighting with each other and killing each other.

Flashback

Itachi was against Danzo's 4 best lapdogs but they were stupid. To much stupid. They looked Itachi right in the eyes. They didn't even know that they were in a genjutsu. And since their minds were so weak it was very much difficult for them to come out even if they found out about the Genjutsu.

Because of the Genjutsu they started attacking each other thinking their opponent to be Itachi in the genjutsu.

Itachi was just watching his brother's battle with Danzo and he understood what Danzo was using so when Naruto came he decides to just tell them about Danzo's move.

Flashback ends

He is using forbidden Uchiha technique called Izanagi. It lets the user change realities by making what actually happened into a genjutsu. This jutsu is achieved at the cost of one eye. Right now he has 6 open eyes so either you can cut that arm of or you have kill him 6 more times and then you can kill him. Your choice.

Are you kidding. Of course I will choose to kill him 6 times, now Naruto can also kill him. Said Sasuke.

Yeah you have your fun Sasuke until  I kill his lapdogs. Its totally up to you. How many times you are able to kill him till then. Said Naruto.

Itachi and Hinata were just spectating when Naruto and Sasuke were having their fun.

When Naruto went to fight Danzo's lapdogs 2 of them were already killed by their teammates who were now out of the Genjutsu but had no reaction seeing their dead teammates. The ones that were alive were Fuu Yamanaka and Torune Aburame. 2 biggest elite ROOT ANBU.

Fuu Yamanaka used his Mind Transfer Jutsu on Naruto. And that was his biggest mistake in his life and that is to try to use Mind Transfer Jutsu on a Jinchuriki and that too, one with full control on his mind.

Just after using his Jutsu Fuu was inside Naruto's brain but great was his surprise when he was face to face with the feared Nine tailed Fox who was not bound at all. Fuu experienced fear after a long time.

Well well well look who is here. Looks like some food has come here for me to eat on his own.

Well if you want to you can have him Kurama.

Kurama literally just devours him. And Naruto finds out that Fuu is brain dead in the real world.

Hey Kurama I want to try something. Are you up for it?

What do you have in mind?

This. Naruto activates his Jougan and uses Impure Soul Purification Jutsu on Torune.

Torune is now in their shared mindscape.

Naruto then also calls Kurama there.

Hey Kurama can you eat him now?

Oh nice. You are a genius Naruto. Kurama said smirking.

Really?

Nah just kidding. But I would surely try it gladly.

Kurama then eats Torune and he is found brain dead too.

Naruto just collects the bodies and went to meet Sasuke.

Hey Sasuke I hope you had your fun.

What you are done already. I thought you would have fun with them.

Nah I let Kurama have some food. He found them tasty too.

Well alright you have your fun if you are going to be that quick because I am gonna torture him. I only killed him once after you left.

So Naruto killed him twice and then when Sasuke and Naruto were arguing how to kill him next then a chakra arrow came and hit his heart which killed him. They both looked and found the culprit to be Hinata.

What he deserved this from me too after what he did with those innocent children.

Before Naruto and Sasuke were accepting this Danzo was back and was covered in black ametarasu flames.

Both Naruto and Sasuke had their mouth open while Itachi was just whistling innocently.

Brother you also.

What when whole team was participating so I did too.

Sasuke lets do it together otherwise Hinata and Sensei will steal our kills again.

So they both tossed him like a ping pong ball and after few killings all of his Sharingan eyes were now closed and Shisui's eye was with Sasuke now. His arm made of 1st Hokage was now ripped. He was running on all his might from something or someone and that someone was Sasuke. Danzo was now in the centre of Naruto and Sasuke. They both made eye contact and then Sasuke uses his Chidori Sharp Spear and Naruto uses his wind style : Rasenshuriken. And body parts of Danzo were left there but the key point was that that they were seperated from each other. Naruto sealed them.

The menace named Danzo now no longer exists in the world of living.