Chapter 55

Naruto this time without thinking attacks the blond ANBU.

Shibi, Choza don't tell me that you both betrayed the village and rejoined the Hidden Leaf. And you imposter I am losing my patience tell me who you are before I kill you.

Wait this is a misunderstanding. I am Minato Namikaze.

I asked your real name not the name of the face you are taking.

Look I don't know how should I tell you but you came here from the Loran of the future.

Hearing this Naruto becomes confused.

Are you telling me I time travelled?

Minato nods.

In that case I think could trust you. So is there no way I can return to my time?

I don't know anything about that.

I see.

They started walking along with the Queen.

Hey you said something about betraying and rejoining Leaf village. What do you meant by that? Asked Choza.

I don't think its ideal to leak future events. Suggested Minato. Anyways what is your name?

I am Naruto Uzumaki.

Hey wait a minute didn't some time ago you said your name was Naruto Namikaze. said Sara.

Naruto facepalms. Hearing this everyone stops.

I guess after all this is over I need to remove the memories of all of you. Said Naruto.

This would be for the best. Umm .. tell me is what she said correct? Asked Minato.

If you mean to ask me your relation with me, then yeah its correct I am your future son.

You are a even better shinobi than Minato. Looks like Minato raised you just fine. Said Shibi.

Naruto stops and lowers his head.

The truth is he didn't raise me at all. I raised myself. Both of my parents died protecting me on the day I was born. Since he was the 4th hokage everybody tried their best so that I don't know who my father was and I had a very crappy childhood but well he was an excellent shinobi so he made a backup plan so I could meet him atleast once inside my mindscape. Its the first time I have seen in person. Some tears were coming from Naruto's eyes.

Suddenly Naruto felt someone hug him and he looked to find his dad.

I guess its your 1st father's hug in real life. I may not be your father now but I am pretty sure if I had been alive I would have have protected you always.

Yeah I believe that you would have. But well I need to capture Mukade.

I see so you also. We also have to capture him. He wants to do something evil.

He wants to recharge his puppets so that he could rule over not only the 5 great nations but the whole universe. I mean thats what he said. Told Naruto.

Stop! Stop saying those lies. It was not Mukade who appeared 6 years ago it was a good man Anrokuzan, and now he is the minister of Loran under the name of Mukade. Said Sara.

My queen that has been deceiving you. Said Minato.

I refuse to believe that Anrokuzan wants to make a military weapon. And anybody who is suspicious is you all. said Sara and she starts to leave.

Where are you going? Asked Naruto.

I am going to ask him myself.

Wait what do you have a death wish. You can't ask a criminal who is hiding in shadows that you are a criminal.

But she just left.

Naruto you stay with her and protect her we will go after Mukade. Said Minato.

Wait wait can't we just exchange our roles and also your mission is to protect her primararily and catch Mukade secondarily.

Well we are familiar with the surroundings. Here. Take it. Minato gives him a tri - prolonged kunai.

Here you too take mine although technically its yours only. Naruto also gives him his tri - prolonged kunai.

Naruto you too ...

Well I have to go. Naruto leaves after the Queen.

Sara was going when somebody pulled her arms and she was surrounded by almost 15 hooded people.

These people, so its true some people want me dead.

At that time Naruto arrives.

Who are you? Asks Naruto.

I am Sariya and I am Masika and we are not the bad guys. We just want you to hear our pleas.

Alright what do you want me to hear.

After her they take her outside from the underground system where she sees people cheering her on.

They love me. Sara says happily.

Wait a minute. This can't be. Naruto saw something.

Its actually funny how they call you Puppet Princess behind your back. Said Sariya.

Not a word. I am sorry my Queen but I can't say anything to her for speaking absolute truth. Its because our preciious people were taken from us. Said Masika.

Then why are they so happy? Tell me.

Naruto then throws his Chakra sword in the air above the people and many people fall down.

Its just as I thought.

Naruto then brought one of the fallen puppet to Sara.

Its a puppet now look closely. Naruto then passes a little of his chakra to show the network of the Chakra strings.

These all people are just puppets.

Just then a puppet Sara came on the top of the building.

I see and now Mukade has turned you into a puppet too.

No I refuse to believe it, Anrokuzan would never do this.

She tries to run away but Naruto stops her this time.

Don't act like a little brat. You are the Queen right. So look in these people's eyes and tell them they are lying. I already know they are telling the truth. Betrayal is always the worst but accept this.

Naruto and Sara then were going to find Mukade but before that. 

I promise you if I see anybody's family there I will rescue them.