Chapter 28

It has been over a month since Team Hebi joined the village. Sasuke was slowly becoming like his younger self and was for a change making friends. He is now in Team Itachi while the other Team Hebi members were now under Team Yamato. Itachi was sent on a seperate mission for some reason, so Naruto and Sasuke were training under Zabuza in Kenjutsu while Hinata was training under Izumi to improve her already improved Taijutsu, but the main reason was to learn how to use Rotation, one of the Hyuga's ultimate technique since Izumi specialises in Taijutsu. Naruto had already learnt the complete Rasengan thanks to Jiraiya but his Flying Thunder God Jutsu still was a chance game and Jiraiya told him that he need to be a level 10 seal master to completely understand the working of Jutsu but Kuruma had stopped teaching him in Fuinjutsu after reaching level 8 stating his body would not be able to handle such strain.

Meanwhile in Uzukage's office

Are you 2 sure about this? asked Itachi.

As much as I hate it we don't have any other option. Our village has grown in both power and prosperity, so we can now defend ourselves. People from many villages have started to come in our village to ask for help but luckily nobody associated with Great Ninja Villages has come but they also have heard about village. Said Tsunade.

So thats why I have decided that Tsunade will become the next Uzukage. She had suggested you at first but we both later come to an agreement that you wouldn't be the correct option until your Team is as strong as a Jounin and considering who they are, I think a full Doujutsu Team will work wonders for our village as long as you make your brother understand Teamworking skills. said Fugaku.

But that wasn't our main problem, actually Jiraiya is now fully an Uzu shinobi. said Tsunade.

I guess then there must be a big problem coming from Konoha. exclaimed Itachi.

You are right Jiraiya informed that the new Hokage of Konoha is Danzo. said Tsunade.

WHAT?? How can they make that bastard the Hokage? Well that explains everything but now I think Lady Tsunade isn't a good choice either but she is the best choice but I would say we should be ready for the upcoming war now it can't be prevented.

Now with Team Itachi

Hinata , Sasuke lets upgrade our training course.

Dobe lets practice about our doujutsu skills.

Teme I don't know why you call me dobe but well you should know my Jougan doesn't helps me in between battles, it only helps while starting the battle and while finishing it.

I call you dobe because well although you are good in Ninja skills you are an idiot while we are not practicing anything.

Naruto I think we should give it a try maybe you don't know how it helps. Said Hinata with pink cheeks.

So all 3 trained for 4 hours and they found out that Naruto's Jougan actually does help him. It allerts him whenever danger arises. In short if Naruto gets mastery in his eyes then Jougan will alert him about even small cuts that Naruto would have received otherwise.

You know if we 3 work together then we will become the most badass team as there has never been a team with even 2 doujutsus. Said Naruto.

Sasuke smirks and says, I guess I have to agree with you on that one. I guess working in a Team isn't bad if your Teammates are fine.

Well if you don't mind, then I would also like to share your little group. Said a voice.

Come on sensei you are already a part of us. Well I guess it was my mistake I should have said 4 of us. Said Naruto.

Alright you 3 I have 2 news for you. 1 good and 1 bad. So what will you like to hear 1st.

Sensei I think you should tell us the good news first.

Alright Hinata, So the good news is that Lord Jiraiya is now fully an Uzu ninja.

Wait are you serious sensei? Naruto asked excitedly.

Sasuke cut him off and asked, so what is the bad news ?

Ok so well you see I will say in short after the death of Lord 3rd Hokage, the council has selected Danzo as the new Hokage.

What that bastard...

Naruto puts a hand on Sasuke's shoulder to calm him down.

I am not on the track of revenge dobe, its not like I am trying to kill him now am I.

Well thats alright but this time I would say we need to kill him in future but lets wait for some time until he starts a war with Iwa.

All 3 look towards Naruto.

What? Isn't it obvious that man will start many wars even with us but 1st he will start with Iwa or even Kiri as Kiri is going weak which is making us strong, as many Ninjas with bloodline came here.

Well Naruto is right in 1 thing, Kiri is going weak. We just have to wait for sometime to see what Danzo does.

Suddenly Naruto starts laughing looking at Sasuke.

What?

I was just thinking if you hadn't left the village then Danzo would have asked you to make many babies for your Sharingan. Hearing this Hinata and Itachi also start laughing at Sasuke.

Naruto I am going to kill you.

Hahaha then 1st catch me Sasuke.

Itachi notices that even though he is angry Sasuke has a smile on his face.

Well looks like Sasuke is already improving his mental state.