Chapter 45

Flashback

Wait a minute are you saying that if I had the Fox Summoning contract, then I could summon you then why don't you let me sign it. Then you will be able to get freedom although for a short time. And maybe if I visit your clan home then you can meet your family too.

Well the Toad Clan and Fox Clan are not in alliance.

Well thats a bummer.

But thats not a big deal. You don't know so I will remind you that I am the eldest and strongest of the tailed beasts. So normal animal clans die to form an alliance with the Fox Clan but the Toad Clan is different. They are the first animal clan to come in existence and more so ever the first summoner that Gamamaru, the eldest of all the toads taught was none other than my father, so in a sense I respect them.

Wait your father? Why you never told me anything about him? So was he the father of all tailed beasts?

I will tell you some other time. Right now go to that Fukasaku boy I need to talk with him.

A little while later after Kurama and Fukasaku talked about their alliance and all.

So, Naruto we both have talked and now its all up to you to gain trust of the Fox Clan. So don't screw up after all you are going to be their first summoner. These are the handsigns.

Alright. Saying that Naruto excitedly perform the handsigns and perform the jutsu and in a puff of smoke he disappeared from there.

Meanwhile at another land of the Summoning realm

There was a puff of smoke and one and only Naruto appeared. This scene was not unnoticed by others. There were few foxes surrounding him. Instantly a small fox appeared before him.

I am Kara, grand daughter of the Boss Fox. How are you here human? Fox Clan doesn't associates them with humans. If you are here by trying summoning for the first time then you have to get dissapointed as we of the Fox Clan have no interest in getting a summoner.

Trying summoning for the first time? Does something happens by that?

Hmm looks like you don't know but when you try to summon for the first time without having a contract it sends you to the summoning clan most suitable for you.

Oh well no. I didn't come here because of that. I am here because of Kurama.

Kurama? Why does that name sounds familiar.

Of course you don't remember. You didn't focus on history lessons. You were only focussing in medical lessons given by elders.

What is your name boy?

Naruto Namikaze.

How do you know about my grandfather?

Your Grandpa, then that means he is my Great Grandfather right Dad.

I am a Jinchuriki specifically, 3rd Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails. As you must already know Kurama was a tailed beast so he was sealed inside of me. He was the one who sent me here.

In that case I will take you to my father.

A few moments later

So you are saying father is sealed inside you. For what purpose did he send you here.

Well if I got the Fox Summoning contract then I would be able to summon him for short durations and hence he would be able to come in the outer world.

In that case I will do as he wishes but remember you are not allowed to give the contract to anyone without consent.

After Naruto signs the contract.

SUMMONING JUTSU.

A puff of smoke appears and a big orange fox of the size of Shukaku with 4 tails appears.

Aaah! What the hell! Kurama where are your other 5 tails? And why do you look small to me? Wait don't tell me you are not Kurama.

Shut up Naruto. Its because you have mastered only till 4 tails worth of my power. Among all of my siblings I am a little different since I am the eldest, so even after we will be in full sync we would be different than other mastered Jinchurikis. All other Jinchurikis can summon their tailed beasts fully and then also they won't die but you have a different case. 

Anyways get lost do anything you want I need to spend some time with my family. After all I am meeting them after a very long time.

Naruto meanwhile thought of something since he doesn't have anything else to do why doesn't he give a little surprise gift to Kurama.

So Naruto starts changing his mindscape. After completion he thought of one more thing. Since he is now a complete level 10 seal master and he has also started making his own Hiraishin seals. So he added a Hiraishin seal formula to his new seal for his mindscape.

Now Kurama will surely be happy. If it works then he would be able to meet his family anytime he wants.