Chapter 29

Tsunade was named the 2nd Uzukage of the new whirlpool. All previous Genins of Uzu are now Chunnins. Sasuke was given the summoning contract of Hawks by his brother, who was a crow summoner. Hinata got the Slug contract from Tsunade and Naruto like his father had the Toad contract.

Team A were returning after completing a B rank mission when Orochimaru and Kabuto come across them along with the new sound four.

Well well looks like Sasuke you have joined your brother. I thought you wanted revenge on him. Asked Orochimaru.

That was the old me, the new me now knows how to live my life and not to dwell on revenge. And one thing I know is that you only needed me for my body. Sasuke ends with anger.

kukuku looks like my vessel has matured. Don't worry this will make you understand.

Orochimaru then activates his seal but to his surprise nothing happened to Sasuke.

Are you surprised the great Orochimaru? mocks Sasuke.

What happened to your seal? Orochimaru asks in anger.

You can thank me for that Orochimaru teme. says Naruto.

You brat so you are the one because of which my seal didn't work. This is the 2nd time you have interrupted my mission.

Kabuto, you along with the others keep Itachi busy, I will take on the brats.

Sharingan × 2, Byakugan, Jougan.

What is that , a new Doujutsu. So there is another Doujutsu in this world except for Sharingan and Byakugan, kukuku interesting. And top of that a full team of Doujutsu.

You are impressed with this, its called Jougan, you don't need to know more. But it is useless to you even if you somehow get one. Like how Byakugan is called the All Seeing Eyes and sharingan is called The Copy Eye, Jougan is called the Pure Eye. It only helps in purification and since you are not pure you will only get backlashes if you take it.

I think my bullcrap is enough for the time being for Orochimaru to not dwell on this.

A fight begins Itachi handled Kabuto along with the Sound Four. Meanwhile Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke were keeping toe to toe with Orochimaru.

Impressive you three are able to go toe to toe with a legendary Sannin, I guess I actually need to call Manda.

Naruto signalled some hand signs to his teammates which they understood.

Before Orochimaru could summon Manda,

"Rotation" yelled Hinata and hit him which didn't hit Orochimaru head on but stopped his summoning only to be met by both a head on Rasengan and Chidori. And since both Naruto and Sasuke have already fought with Orochimaru in the past both of them knew of his disgusting ways to stay alive and to avoid that Naruto quickly used his recognised technique which he now calls "Impure Soul Purification Jutsu"

Orochimaru finds himself in a strange place which he didn't know.

Wondering where are you Orochi - teme. Let me tell you, its our shared mindscape where I can make you see all your mistakes in life.

Orochimaru hearing that becomes annoyed and tries to attack Naruto and attacks him after which Naruto dissolves in air.

Orochimaru smirks in satisfaction seeing that he bested this Jutsu but his smirk didn't last long.

I didn't know you were an idiot, trying to attack me here. Said Naruto behind him.

Seeing your love for the Sharingan I thought you would know about the Tsukoyomi. Its just opposite of that.

Hearing the word Tsukoyomi Orochimaru's body become stiff.

Oh looks like its something personal and I hit the shot at the right thing unknowingly. I always thought you wanted Sharingan because of its power to copy Jutsus but perhaps I could be wrong, who knows. Lets see the reason why you go rogue, well that I could care less I want to know why you chose the wrong path. Also I have increased the time period to hold this Jutsu so we have a lot of spare time. Let the fun begins.

A/N : Yes I am making Orochimaru good. Why? Because he just annoys me when he appears in a creepy way repeatedly and since I didn't plan to kill him, this was the best choice for me to remove his creepiness but don't worry who says anything about Kabuto, I surely didn't. Also Orochimaru's past will be all fanon by me.Its not cannon.