Chapter 68

Few weeks later

Tsunade was going to the all Kage summit to discuss whether Uzu would become a part of the great villages on the next day. She had taken Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi as her 3 bodyguards. Tsunade has appointed Fugaku as the Uzukage in her absence.

But nobody ever imagined that they would hear a sad news to such an extent that it would decide the destiny of a whole village.

Hinata has gone on a mission with Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin along with Yamato.

Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shizune and Fugaku were present in the Uzukage's office discussing matters about the all Kage summit when suddenly Suigetsu came inside the office. He was heavily wounded.

Tsunade seeing his condition quickly asked him what happened during the mission.

Naruto was a little tensed. He knew Hinata went on a mission with them and not finding her chakra anywhere near he was having a bad feeling.

Suigetsu replied, " We got ambushed by 3 teams of Konoha, one of which consisted of all Hyuga and Kabuto also came. Kabuto looked like a snake. According to Jugo that was due to absorbing nature's chakra and since he couldn't do it properly, he sacrificed his body.

Kabuto wanted Yamato sensei for some reason and Konoha ninjas wanted Hinata. We fought but they decided to team up and we didn't last for much time. Kabuto took Yamato sensei and Konoha ninjas took Hinata.

Just after Suigetsu finished his explanation a very high KI was felt in the office and the cause of it was of course Naruto.

Naruto was ready to storm off at any minute but he was stopped by Tsunade.

Naruto!

Please don't stop me Granny because I won't at any cost.

I am just giving a mission to Team 1. Bring back my shinobi and your teammate. You can use force however you want. I don't need to tell you this but Hinata's safety is more important than any of your prior grudges.

We will take care of that Granny. Thank you.

So Team 1 except Hinata teleported to the outskirts of Konoha with the help of Naruto.

Itachi sensei I know you love this village dearly. I am sorry but I have enough of their shit. You just go and collect the money and valuables from the Uchiha Clan, Senju Clan and Konoha funds. I know you won't have any trouble in helping us but we will take care of that. I don't want you to do something which you don't like. Naruto gives him a smile.

Alright you 2. Open fire. I will leave now.

Itachi left but not before giving his traditional head poke to both of his students.

So how are we gonna do this. Asked Sasuke.

You have your fun. Just don't kill unnecessarily and leave the Hyuga Clan to me. Said Naruto.

Who is gonna take on Danzo?? Asked Sasuke.

You go on. I have stopped you from that long enough. I will clear his lapdogs.

Alright you ready??

Just a minute. This time I am not holding back anything.

Suddenly Naruto's Stormbreaker appears and comes in his hands.

Just after that both Naruto and Sasuke went in different directions at full speeds. Sasuke went towards one of the training place of ANBU ROOT whose information they obtained from Sai.

Meanwhile Naruto went towards the Hyuga Clan where Hinata was kept. He didn't even try to sneak in. He went towards the main door where 4 guards were there. On seeing Naruto they cornered him from all the 4 sides and took the Gentle Fist stance. Naruto just used his Jougan to check the natures of the guards and he found one of them to have an evil chakra. The kind of person who could go to any lengths to fulfil his wishes. Naruto just cut him in half with his Stormbreaker in the blink of an eye.

One down 3 more to go. Bring me Hinata otherwise you all will have the same result. Said Naruto coldly although he was just bluffing. He doesn't kill innocent people in cold blood.

But like expected they bought his bluff and started shaking.

Looks like this is our end huh. Living in slavery our whole lives and now dying for the Main house. I guess that is the fate of the Branch house. Said one of the guards and the other 2 nodded.

Hey don't be so negative. I am just here for Hinata. You all look like good people so I will just knock you out. Said Naruto and before the confused guards could ask anything they were already knocked out.

Meanwhile with Sasuke

Sasuke entered the ROOT ANBU area and was confronted by 2 of them already. Their looks were dead. Although they still have their lives but they have given up on freedom and were just like drones. They fought against Sasuke but they were just weaklings in front of him.

Pathetic. They have no emotions and no will to fight. They have reached far more beyond any treatment. And they can't even become strong without any drive. I should just kill them all, it would be better if most of them are like them. Although Naruto did tell me if I could avoid killing I should avoid that but what he doesn't know won't hurt him anyway.