Chapter 77

Sakura was crying to her heart's content.

Well you both stay here and console her. Me and Hinata have some work to do so we should go. Lets go Hinata.

Few hours later

Naruto and Hinata were now once again standing in front of the Hyuga Clan Complex. They both went inside and were met by the very few members left alive. 

You brat you dare enter here again. Do you really think you would be able to go outside alive? Said one of the alive elder.

Is that even a question? Who is going to stop me? Because I can't see anyone worthy enough to even get close to me here. All I see is a bunch of pathetic weaklings.

Why you!!! Said another elder in anger and goes to attack Naruto but Naruto easily dodges him and twists his hand behind his back.

Geez, I have never seen someone so pathetic and I heard Hyuga were one of the mightiest Clan. How pathetic. The only Hyuga strong enough is Hinata. I am giving you all 2 options. Either join my side or disband that pathetic Caged Bird Seal. Naruto said calmly.

Who do you think you are to tell us what to do and who gave you the power inside Clan business? Said an elder.

I am asking it again and every individual will give me an answer. So which one is it? Naruto asked.

All elders started shouting in disapproval of any option when suddenly.

I would join your side. Said the clan head shocking everyone and Naruto started showing a smile.

Hiashi what are you doing? You are betraying the Hyugas and its tradition. Said an elder.

I am not betraying anyone. It was you all who betrayed me. You sold my daughter to be bred to Kumo and you are asking me. I am just ensuring the survival of my remaining family. Its about time we abolish those traditions. They are now only a hindrance. Said Hiashi.

Lord Namikaze, I Hiashi Hyuga want to join your side on the condition that no harm shall be done either to my younger daughter Hanabi or my nephew Neji. 

Uncle.

I know I don't need to worry about you anymore Hinata. But I just want to apologize to you and make things right between us father and daughter. So forgive me my daughter.

Father I forgive you.

Alright, alright so. Here is the deal those who want to join my side come here while others stay there except the elders. You elders stay in the middle. Said Naruto.

Naruto then quickly went and put a Caged Bird Seal on all the elders. Those elders were roaring in pain after being applied the Caged Bird Seal.

Well you wanted the Caged Bird Seal to continue and now it will.

How dare you put that seal on us. We are the Main House elders.

And where is the proof? As far as I know Hinata's uncle and her father were twins. Then just how one of them belongs to the Branch House while the other to the Main House. You just decided it on the base of who was born first. And this disgusts me. Although this seal is very good. Our village also use it. But the key point is this is used only for prisoners. This seal is made purely for prisoners.

Although I upgraded it to remove any pain and also so that it needn't be applied only on forehead. It can be applied anywhere where the prisoner wants. Even Orochimaru has it. But they didn't need to know that.

Well now there will be justice. Naruto said and then he whistles loudly.

On hearing Naruto's whistle, many of the Hyugas who Naruto thought to be worthy came shocking the other Hyugas.

You, You all betrayed the clan. Said an elder in anger.

The time for the complete purification of the Hyuga Clan is NOW. Said Naruto to the Hyugas and as on cue they made some handsigns which the elders recognised and their blood ran cold.

Large shouts were heard which were too familiar to Neji. He didn't know how to respond. On one hand the Caged Bird Seal is going to be stopped but on the other hand, the person who was able to achieve that killed at least half of the Hyuga Clan.

Suddenly all shouts stopped and it was found out that the elders were now dead, the same way how they killed a few Branch House Hyugas in the past.

It was the beginning of the new Hyuga Clan without any division between Main House and Branch House.