Chapter 41

Naruto was unconsious for a whole 6 hours because it was the first time he had used this jutsu for full 72 hours. Against Orochimaru he stayed unconcious that long was because he had to use another seal on Orochimaru. He used it for less than 12 hours the main jutsu part against Orochimaru.

After 6 hours Naruto woke up and he found himself at his own home. He thought someone must have brought him home but the wierd part was that Hinata was sleeping on a chair near the bedside which he concluded that Hinata was taking care of him. He sighed, after all these years he still didn't understand Hinata. She cares about everybody but she goes out of her way just for him, he never understood why. He carefully picked her up bridal style and put her in his bed so that she could sleep comfortably since it was the middle of night. He subconciously removes the strands of hair in front of her eyes and goes to work on writing everything he came to know about Danzo and his dirty works.

After writing everything on his sealing papers he had seperated from normal sealing papers as these papers contain important information. It took only 2 hours as he used a hell lot of shadow clones each writing about different missions of his dirty secrects. Then he thought of going to sleep again but since his bed was occupied by Hinata, he made his bed on the floor near the bedside and slept there.

The next morning Hinata woke up and found herself in Naruto's bed and Naruto was no where to be found, different scenarios started coming in her mind ( nothing dirty of that level, only sleeping beside Naruto due to different circumstances) which led to her blushing and her whole face started heating up to a new level but when she saw floor beside the bed she was relieved to find Naruto sleeping peacefully and smiled but felt something akin to disappointment?

A few hours later

Naruto was discussing about Sai with Tsunade and telling her about appointing a Yamanaka for Sai's mental health as he literally broke his mind although in more positive sense than it sounds like. He told her about Danzo's dirty but not so little secrets. Tsunade was most affected when Naruto told her about Danzo buying kids from Leaf's orphanage and the care taker gladly selling them. Naruto told her that when Naruto was there she used to treat him like a monster but he never saw her doing partiality with others except himself and that may be the reason why she was able to work there but apparently she had hidden these secrets from the 3rd Hokage. He also told her about Danzo wanting him as his weapon but told her he will take care of this problem so don't mind.

You know I would be honest that I feel 3rd Hokage was undeserving of becoming Hokage after my father's death. I don't know he was when he first become Hokage but I am pretty sure he was not good when he was re-established. The Civillian Council gained too much power, not punishing villagers properly for treating me like crap, hiding my identity from me without providing me secondary parents to take care of me, the Clan affairs although he didn't have much authority in this case but still he could do something and most important Danzo, he was left in open without being punished and only giving him warnings which he never stood up to. I know I follow peaceful ways and avoid deaths but sometimes action needs to be taken even if he is your friend if you are the Hokage. I mean even if he couldn't kill Danzo he could punish him in other ways. Said Naruto.

You know Naruto when you become the Uzukage you could be the best Kage, even better than your father. Said Tsunade.

I don't know about that I don't even know if I want to be a Kage or not. Anyway back to the topic Sai doesn't need to be put in prisoners' ward. He is innocent and I want to help him regain his emotions as much as I can.

"ANBU" said Tsunade and instantly ANBU appeared.

Call Ino Yamanaka and tell her I have a special mission for her. And you shift Sai from prisoner's ward to normal ward.

The ANBU disappeared after receiving the orders.

Tsunade then turns to Naruto and says with a smile.

Your wish is granted.