Chapter 42

Ino Yamanaka was walking alongside Naruto to meet Sai. She was called in the Uzukage's office and was told about her special mission which was to give therapy sessions to Sai. Naruto has  already briefed about Sai condition and his past and what Danzo has done to him which was removing Sai's ability to feel anything or any emotion.

Ino without even meeting Sai has a great respect for him. To endure Danzo's training for these many years is something. She know from first hand experience how cruel that man is, he was the reason why Konoha has lost his glory. Going as far as to telling the ninjas of the village to either lose your ability to  feel emotions or completely give up on being a ninja. Then a dark thought came to her mind, " What if we never had left Konoha? " On thinking this she shuddered and now was afraid to see Sai, not of him in particular but on the thought that she could have been forced to become like him if  they had stayed in Konoha.

Then they finally reached the location and Ino saw him. In her eyes he was quite a handsome shinobi and he was of the same age that was an added bonus. She had lost her fangirl attitude completely ( the only positive outcome of Danzo's rule ) but that doesn't mean she couldn't think like a normal girl seeing a handsome boy.

Naruto told Sai, " So how are you Sai? I hope you are well umm feeling quite better than before. Meet Ino Yamanaka, she is going to be your therapist from now on. You can talk to her about anything you want to. "

"I don't know how I am feeling, this concept of feeling emotions is new to me or did you forget dickless? " Sai said in his normal stoic manner giving a fake smile.

Hearing that Naruto's eyes twitched. He was going to give a brutal reply to Sai but thought against it thinking in this case Sai is just a small child learning emotions for the first time after he was denied his childhood just like him but the only difference was Sai had no escape so he gave up and embraced whatever was shoved at him.

Can you explain why you called me that Sai? Naruto asked calmly.

Ino was a little surprised. She knows Naruto can be serious when he wants to but in cases like these when someone makes fun of him he acts like a little child and to see him reply calmly to an insult was something new. But the reply Sai gave or rather he showed, seeing that Ino winced.

Sai showed him a book whose title was, " How to interact with people" and the page he showed was " How to make friends".

He then said, " It says if you want to make someone your close friend then you can give him/her a nickname through which you can tease the said person."

You don't need to worry about this book Sai. Said Ino and then snatches the book from his hand and says, I am far more qualified to teach you about these things. I am not given the title of Gossip Queen for nothing and when we are done with my sessions you would be even better than Naruto in interactions. But I will make sure you don't annoy others like him.

Hey I take offense to that I don't annoy anyone. Said Naruto.

Thanks for the motivation ... gorgeous. Sai said to Ino.

Ino hearing it starts blushing and Naruto oblivious to these things just heads out.

Naruto goes to his house and starts making gravity seals which Naruto plans to give all his friends before leaving the village for undefinite time.

I need to pack these history and information scrolls I found in my Clan's library along with the ones on Juinjutsu. Who knows maybe I find something that could help the village. And I am pretty sure I would get the time after all I am going on a training trip with Pervy Sage of all people.

And I have prepared the gift to solve Jugo's problem. Well bringing Orochimaru on our side was good after all currently atleast. Also the fact that bastard Kabuto was not treating Kimimaru at all and was actually just accelerating his disease.

( There was no Naruto so Sasuke retieval arc did not happened as they didn't receive the information in time and were not able to gather a team in time. Sand siblings were also not there so they could only defeat one guy of the sound four and the others were already far gone and Kimimaru, Kin and Tayuya are still alive and are Uzu shinobi.)