Chapter 69

So Sasuke went inside the building and came face to face with a lot of ANBU ROOT members. Not wasting his time Sasuke just attacked head on and knocked them out if he could otherwise just kill them. The whole area was covered in blood. More than half of the ROOT members were dead by the hands of Sasuke after all its Sasuke. Some were lucky and were only unconcious. Luckily or rather unluckily for Danzo the base Sasuke destroyed consisted of the most experienced ROOT members who were almost uncurable.

Meanwhile with Naruto

Naruto went inside the Hyuga Clan complex and many Hyugas came to fight him and since Naruto had the Jougan he only killed those who were not good enough to be kept alive which were a good amount of people and most of them belong to the Main Family and didn't have the Caged Bird Seal.

The room in which Hinata was kept was not guarded from outside but rather inside. Naruto could sense multiple chakra signatures inside from the outside of the room and by their calm demeanour Naruto knew they had no idea what has been happening outside. So Naruto just knocks the door. And one of the person from the inside thinking its just one of the servant opens the door and was immediately knocked out by Naruto.

What? An intruder? In the Hyuga Mansion? Said one of the elders present in the room.

Who are you? And most importantly how were you able to sneak inside Hyuga Mansion with so many guards with the Byakugan. Said another elder angrily.

The people present there were Hyuga elders, Hiashi, Hizashi, Neji, Hanabi, Hinata and some servants from the Branch house.

I am just here for Hinata. Just give her back to me and I would leave peacefully.

Don't mock us. Even if you somehow snuck inside there is no way you would be able to leave from here when we know about your presence. We are the Hyugas, we are the mightiest in the leaf. And we have the all seeing eyes, the legendary "Byakugan". Said another elder.

And yet you are just weaklings, I am just wondering one thing how were you able to defeat Hinata?

Everyone present except Hinata got angry and were about to reply to Naruto when Hinata answered Naruto's question.

They didn't. It was Kabuto who was able to knock me out. I was fighting Kabuto after I had defeated one team of the Hyuga Clan. Replied Hinata.

Hinata's answer angered every Hyuga in the room even those who genuinely care about her. Since what Hinata said was a clear mockery towards the strength of Hyuga Clan. Hinata being a Hyuga herself made it even worse.

Thats enough you useless girl and you bratty boy. Said another elder.

Lets go Hinata. Said Naruto.

Yes. Hinata replied and walks to Naruto's side.

Hinata you are a Hyuga you have responsibilities towards the Clan. Said Hinata's father, Hiashi.

A high killer intent was released by Naruto which leads to even the stoic Hyugas trembling and the young Hanabi passed out.

SHUT UP!! I am sick of all of you. Clan! Clan! Clan! You all just keep repeating only one thing. Individual interests doesn't even matter to you. Naruto said angrily.

You still don't feel any shame, do you? Your daughter had been missing since years and when she meets you the first question you asked is not how was her life but where she was going, she has responsibilities to this damn Clan.

Naruto its alright it doesn't affect me now. Its alright as long as you are with me. Hinata smiles at him and showing some confidence grabs Naruto's hand.

Its not alright Hinata. He is your father. He should atleast have some concern for you.

Lord Hiashi worries about Hinata, when she went missing he sent many search parties. I was small but I know about his and my father's worries. He just can't show it because of his position as a Clan head. Said Neji.

Oh yeah you sent search parties but for what you do know she was not exactly kidnapped. Said Naruto.

This was a news for Hiashi, Hizashi and Neji. They looked surprised while the elders started sweating a little.

What do you mean she was not exactly kidnapped. Asked Hizashi.

Oh you still don't know, do you? So let me tell you she was not kidnapped but was sold to Kumogakure by the Hyuga Clan elders. Right you guys?