Chapter 54

After separating Isobu from Yagura. Naruto put him in the same seal in which he kept Orochimaru after some convincing. And after long hours convincing Mei about Isobu leaving reasoning that Isobu doesn't want to remain in this place and might decide to attack it if kept him against his wishes.

Those from Uzu waited a little longer to attend the inaugration ceremony of Mei as the Mizukage. After the ceremony Mei signed the full alliance treaty with Uzu.

Timeskip sometime after reaching back to Uzu

Team 1 is assigned a new mission. Also after this mission you will not be given any major mission because I am sending my answer to Konoha to demand our things back and if he doesn't agree we will take them by force.

Alright Lady Tsunade what is the mission. Asked Hinata politely.

You are assigned a mission to capture a missing-nin named Mukade. He is attempting something in the one thousand-year-old desert city ruins of Loran. That place is protected 4th Hokage's sealing formula but there is always a possibility if he somehow broke that. Here these are the chakra knives. I am giving each one of you this. I have no idea what is the use of it but remember to keep them with you. I am pretty sure these are needed for more than just fighting. Naruto you are leading this mission in Itachi's absence.

Alright Lady Hokage our team will now take our leave. Replied Naruto formally.

On reaching Loran they confront Loran who was doing something with a seal in the middle with 5 guards surrounding him.

What the hell are you doing ? Don't spoil these old ruins. And you won't be able to break the seal. Asked Naruto angrily.

Oh yes but I can absorb it. I am going to dominate the Ninja World with the power of the Ryūmyaku (the Ley Line in English), an ancient chakra flowing deep underground. Replied Mukade.

Sasuke, Hinata you both take on the guards I will handle this Mukade.

Sasuke and Hinata engage themselves in battle and Naruto goes towards Mukade.

Oh no you don't. By the time Naruto reached him he already absorbed the seal designed by Naruto's father Minato Namikaze. And there was a huge light absorbed everything in it. The bridge connected also broke and Naruto also fall into the light.

Narutoooo! Hinata tried to run towards Naruto but Sasuke came and took her with him on his summoned Hawk.

Naruto woke up in a ruined place and there was a girl singing there he asks her where they are but she just ran and some puppets attacked Naruto. Naruto somehow was able to get out from that ruined place and he looked around him and saw many tall towers surrounding him and suddenly approx 30 robot like structures came towards him and started attacking him which Naruto was able to identify as puppets by seeing the strings connecting them. Naruto then uses his Chakra Blade given to him by Tsunade and cuts the string attaching them or completly destroying the puppets but they just keep coming increasing in number with time. Suddenly one puppet was going to attack Naruto when he was fighting others when suddenly someone with an ANBU mask grabbed him and took him with him to other place. 2 other ANBUs stayed there and used Expansion Jutsu and Beetle sting Jutsu to give them time to escape and they followed them.

After reaching a safe place.

Who are you? Asks Naruto.

Well I didn't know that the Whirlpool village is still active. I am a shinobi from the Hidden leaf village. You can trust us.

What? You are from Konoha? Naruto gets into a battle mode. Then you must be the ROOT ANBUs. I don't trust you one bit. I would rather trust hidden Rock village over you. Leave before things get bad between us. 

They left and Naruto sees the city and Naruto saw the same girl who he saw at first but suddenly she was falling. Naruto jumps and saves her and took her to a safe place but after waking up she slaps Naruto.

What the hell is your problem? Is this how you say thanks to someone who saves you. Saying that Naruto starts walking away..

Hey wait I am sorry.

Its alright so are you the queen of Loran.

Yes I am Sara, the Queen of Loran.

I am Naruto Namikaze. So how did you fall ?

I felt someone push me.

So is someone trying to kill you?

Why would they kill me, their Queen? They love me.

More of a reason for someone to kill you.

Suddenly the 3 leaf ANBUs returned.

Hey you 3 didn't I say stay away or we will have problems. Don't tell me you are here to assasinate her. Naruto says getting in battle stance.

Don't get the wrong ideas we are here to protect the queen too.

I don't trust the Hidden Leaf one bit. The ruins of Loran suddenly became this beautiful city. What the hell is going around here?

I see there is no other way. I guess if we don't want problems then its best to clear things between us. He nods towards his companions and started removing his mask.

On seeing the faces of the 3 Naruto gets angry and shouts.

WHAT THE HELL!!