Chapter 83

With Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata and Sakura

They were ready and were going to meet Itachi when suddenly they meet Tobi.

Oh looks like a scheme Buy 1 Get 1 Free. I just needed you both Naruto and Sasuke but looks like your little girlfriends will be going with you both.

What do you mean? Asked Naruto.

Limited Tsukoyomi.

All four were transported elsewhere.

Well looks like it worked Zetsu. After all that's what we were aiming for. Now we know that the actual one would work too and my obstacles are out of the way too. Now lets go and play with them. As my subordinate will be taking over the war for a bit.

Naruto and Sakura started waking up but Sasuke and Hinata were not present with them. After they both wake up.

Ugh where are we? Asked Sakura.

No clue and the worst thing is we are divided. Hinata and Sasuke are nowhere to be seen. And my abilities are a little disoriented due to teleportation so I can't sense them I think because I am able to sense twice of the original for some reason. Said Naruto.

Are you implying that you are able  to sense 2 people with same chakra?

I think I would be well after sometime. So lets search for Sasuke and Hinata then we have to join the war too.

Wait a minute I know this place! This is Konoha. Said Sakura.

What? Wasn't Konoha completely destroyed till just 2 days ago?

I don't know what is happening but I know the way around here. Lets go.

Naruto followed Sakura and they found Hinata with Kiba and Shino at a little distance away.

Hey that dogboy? Wasn't he a Konoha shinobi? Looks like Konoha has also joined the war. Said Naruto.

They went closer to them and just when Naruto was going to call Hinata, his face started heating up on seeing Hinata as the zipper of her jacket was open exposing her cleavage and stomach and that too a little more than what people normally show.

Hinata spots them and starts walking towards Sakura and asks.

Hey! What are you two doing here? I hope for your sake its not a date. Hinata says more referring to Sakura.

Huh? What are you talking about Hinata? You know that... Sakura tried to say.

If you lay your hands on him I will kill you. Hinata threatened Sakura.

Sakura's face paled in fear.

Hey stop fighting you two. Its not the time for such petty things. Said Naruto.

Hinata grabs Naruto by the collar and asks him.

Why are you taking her side? Do you love her more than me?

What happened to you Hinata. You never behaved like this before. I told you I love you. Why are you suddenly so jealous and aggressive? Said Naruto.

Wait what? You really said it. Hinata said not believing anything and goes to Sakura.

Hah! You heard her flat chest. Menma said he loves me. So now he is my man. Said Hinata and confusing Naruto.

Hold on! Who the hell is Menma? Naruto shouts.

Menma you know you are not a good jokster. Ugh this bug. I HATE BUGS!! Shino said.

I feel ya Shino. I don't know why my family uses dogs instead of cats. Said Kiba.

At that Akamaru bites Kiba.

Aah!! You stupid dog. I hate you.

Something is totally wrong here. Mutters Sakura.

Yeah I mean Bug hating Shino, Cat lover dogboy and a bold Hinata. Agrees Naruto.

Hey are you trying to steal my Menma? Hinata asks angrily.

You forgot to mention Yandere. I will just stay away from you before she kills me. Said Sakura to Naruto totally terrified.

Now what should I do? I don't know why everyone is just behaving the opposite of their supposed behaviour and what's with my name? I should just take them inside Konoha then find Sasuke first. Maybe Tobi did something. Naruto thought.

Lets go inside the village everyone.

Hinata quickly grabs Naruto's arm and they all started going inside the city.

Ugh I am feeling so uncomfortable. Now I am pretty sure this is not Hinata. Maybe Tobi is controlling them?

Inside the city they went to the BBQ shop where they met Choji, Ino and Shikamaru.

Things only got weirder on talking to them as Choji doesn't like to eat. Shikamaru was acting like a fool and Ino was acting a little like the original Hinata and was super shy.

At that time Sasuke appears and he gives a rose to Sakura.

Oh my beautiful cherry blossom please accept my love. Said Sasuke.

Sakura was blushing a lot as Sasuke hasn't flirted with her ever.

That's not Sasuke at all either. Naruto thought.

Menma here you are. Your parents are worried about you. Man where have you been yesterday. Go home now.

M-My P-parents? Naruto then looks towards the Hokages' faces not finding his father's and he decides to head towards his parents' house.

Sakura went to her own house.

Naruto entered the house and was shocked to see his father reading newspaper casually and his mother making dinner.

Naruto slowly enters the house and....