Chapter 24

ITACHI!!

Finally you have decided to come. Its about time you die my hands. Said Sasuke.

Sensei your younger brother has changed far too much from what I remember from the academy. Said Naruto.

Sensei? Who the hell are you?

I am Naruto.

Now I remember, you are that one kid who always did worst in everything and dropped from academy just after the first year. Also you were the one whom I beat in Taijutsu practice like a piece of cake.

Sensei will that be ok if I take care of your brother?

Sure Naruto, I will interfere when needed only.

Itachi you coward, damn you. Fight me yourself.

You are weak little brother. My student is enough for you.

WHAT DID YOU SAY ? SUIGETSU, JUGO AND KARIN Make sure nobody interferes. I will crush the student first and then his so called traitor of a sensei.

The battle between Naruto and Sasuke finally begun which was highly in Naruto's favour even though Sasuke was using his Sharingan.

Fire style: Great Fireball Jutsu. Said Sasuke and then Naruto did the same to stop him.

Sasuke smirks and said, Your Jutsu was at the same strength of mine even if I have only a low affinity towards fire.

Who said I am a fire user? I don't have any affinity towards fire.

WHAT ? You dare mock me. Its impossible to make that big without fire being the main element. Now I think I should show you a move only I and one more person can do as it requires a lightning affinity along with Sharingan. 

Behold my Chidori ( Lightning Blade).

That looks like a dangerous move. I should have learnt Rasengan already and thats the first thing I am going to do after going home. I can't use Hiraishin either without Kuruma's chakra which will take a while to circulate.

Flashback

Naruto was trying to redo the Flying Thunder God Jutsu after using it against Kabuto but he was not able to even change his position.

Dammit why doesn't it work? Did it work only because I desperately needed that time?

You should just appreciate that it worked when you desperately needed otherwise we both were done for because of your foolishness to interrupt a fight between Sannins.

Well atleast we survived now tell me you have seen my father use it numerous time using it. Where I was wrong.

I was not sealed inside your father to know everything and I didn't have a change of heart to help your mother. I was just sleeping . The only time I saw him was when he used it against that Madara wannabe and that time he had completely mastered it.

You lazy fox don't you know even a bit of how I used it earlier.

I have a theory but why can't you just search in that many scrolls which we took with us.

You see it was too complex for me, I tried the only bit I could grasp and didn't expect it to work it at all. I totally expected it to fail but it worked surprisingly.

Now I regret agreeing to help an idiot like you but we can test my theory. Put the kunai somewhere we can teleport I am giving you my chakra. Maybe my chakra is the reason you were able to use that earlier. Lets try this quick so that I could sleep as there is even night in the outside world.

After Naruto set the kunai and gaining Kuruma's chakra used the flying thunder god technique but instead of teleporting to the said kunai he teleported to somewhere else where there was water around him.

Well looks like the technique failed, but atleast you teleported to nearby position of any other kunai.

Other kunai well the only other kunai is the one I gave to Hinata when I first started to practice this Jutsu as she said my tri-prolonged kunai looked beautiful so I gave one to her I, never expected that to work for teleportation.

At that time Kuruma sensed Hinata's chakra which Naruto couldn't and Naruto saw a girl his age dancing on the water faraway from him and he was going towards her.

Kuruma looked around and came to the conclusion that Naruto has teleported to women's natural bathhouse made in the open and he thought.

Looks like Naruto trapped himself in a very bad situation but its his own vixen anyway, I am going to tease them both when the time comes but first let me cut the link with Naruto, I am not a pervert.

[Imagine the waterfall scene from anime.]

Flashback ends

Sasuke used Chidori just like how he did in anime.

Blood started coming from Naruto and then the orange chakra started oozing out from Naruto which immediately turned red.