Chapter 16

Timeskip to when everybody reached Uzu

They went to Fugaku's office.

Team Itachi is back from the mission. Alongside us the children of the Kazekage are joining our village due to the cruel treatment of Kazekage towards his son who is a Jinchuriki and the the Jinchuriki of Taki is joining as well . And Taki has formed alliance with our village. All in all mission is more than successful.

Fugaku nods with a hint of pride for his son and gives Team Itachi payment for their mission. Then he looks towards the new children and give each of them some money.

As from now onwards you 4 are now a part of the village of whirlpools and you will be provided with the basic requirements by me for 2 months but after that till you are capable of earning money on your own you need to use the allowances I will give you every month carefully. Now as for your living arrangements....

They could live in the Uzumaki mansion with me and Hinata as there are too many rooms.

Then so be it and Naruto you will be taking them with you and will show their rooms. After doing that Team Itachi report back for your first B Rank mission.

Woah thats awesome , guys lets go fast.

Timeskip 

Team Itachi reported back in office.

Here is your first B rank mission or maybe even high B ranked so accept it only if you are ready. Tell me Itachi do you think your team is ready? Asked Fugaku.

Yes father I think they are capable of defending themselves.

Ok so here is your mission from our neighbouring village that a rich merchant has hired high skilled ninjas to prevent exchange of trades in the village. Your mission is to defeat those ninjas so that trading is done fluently in the village.

Yes lord Uzukage. Replied all 3 in unison.

Team Itachi went to the neighbouring village and met the village head who told them that there are 2 ninjas who have kept the head of Trading centre captive in the centre itself. After which they went to the centre to release the head.

When they entered the centre they heard.

I see so you are the ones who will fight me and my allies to free the head so bring it on. The person who said this now becomes visible.

I see so the "Demon of the hidden Mist" is the one who is taking hostage for money. I didn't know that the standard of 7 swordsmen of the mist has gone so low that the great Zabuza Momochi is now doing such petty immoral jobs. Said Itachi.

Well it doesn't suit coming from your mouth "Clan killer Itachi".

Now everybody was visible and it was come into account that Zabuza has 2 more comrades.

Itachi Uchiha , As an Uchiha the possessor of Sharingan and whats more frightening is you could copy the opponent moves. Said Zabuza.

After saying that there was mist surrounding everywhere in the area and nothing was visible.

Ninja Art : Hidden Mist Jutsu.

He will probably come first to finish me. Said Itachi.

Larynx, spine, lungs, liver, arteries, kidneys. Now which will be my kill point?

Wind style: Great Breakthrough. Said Naruto.

Ugh a wind user, great.

Naruto you and Hinata take the other two and I will take down Zabuza.

Yes sensei.

Itachi goes to fight Zabuza and after some quick blows Itachi's kunai hits Zabuza but that Zabuza dissolves into water then Zabuza's sword , Kubikiribocho made contact with Itachi but Itachi turned into many crows and came right behind Zabuza and Zabuza made some handsigns and used water dragon Jutsu which Itachi countered with great fireball jutsu but fire being weak to water give Zabuza some extra time to use his signature move water prison Jutsu to trap Itachi in the prison.

Meanwhile with Naruto and Hinata

There were 2 people one elder than other. The smaller one was looking like a girl and wearing a mask. While the elder one looks cocky.

Suddenly the smaller one attacked Hinata and formed a lot of mirrors around her and trapped her. At that time Naruto was fighting the elder guy and defeated him easily as the guy was only talk then he saw Hinata trapped inside the mirrors.

Hinata activated her Byakugan to defend herself as some senbons were thrown at her .

Naruto at that time went inside the mirror dome to save Hinata.

Naruto kun I don't know what kind of Jutsu is this but be careful senbons are being thrown which could send us to a near death state.

I don't know what it is but these mirrors are crucial for this jutsu. Hinata use your Byakugan to see the weak spot of this jutsu. 

Naruto kun its at the top of this dome. 

Great fireball jutsu.

Damn Hinata use your great fireball jutsu its the only fire type jutsu we know as we both are not fire type users. I will combine it with my wind.

Great Fireball Jutsu / Great Breakthrough.

But the result was the same .

Naruto kun that point is right now hot maybe my Jyuken strike will break it.

Ok came jump that high. If not well I will add a little wind.

Hinata did so but in the process 4 senbons hit her and she fall down unconcious.

Naruto checked heartbeat and breathing but he found none.

Why you? he said in anger.

Is she the first of your comrades to die in front of you. I am truly sorry. Just like how you cared for her I care for Lord Zabuza. But I am his tool, thats why I had to do that.

SHUT UP !!! And Naruto eyes suddenly glowed blue.