Chapter 46

Flashback ends

So thats what happened and after that he stays with his family most of the time. When I need to fight someone I call him before doing that. So anyway back to the topic the 5 elemental seal will make my chakra control crap right, it doesn't have any side effects right?

Alright implement that seal on yourself. Its a good thing anyway. Since elemental rasengan is out of question right now. Lets battle rule is that you are not allowed to use Jutsus and are only allowed to use use your Shadow clones, and lets just say a limit number of rasengans lets say 3 and you are allowed to use your seals and if you want to use Hiraishin you are not allowed to use markers. Lets see how good you can do using your seals only.

This training went for 6 months.

They both sparred and of course Jiraiya was winning easily as Naruto was not aloud to spam jutsus after jutsus that was his speciality. Till now Naruto had used seals a very few times during battle. Since now Naruto was only aloud to use seals he learnt new ways to utilise them. For example since Jiraiya was allowed to use jutsus Naruto used a seal to store the said jutsu and used it on Jiraiya himself. Also he found how his Hiraishin can teleport not only living beings and things but also jutsus.

So now after 6 months he is able to best Jiraiya at his base without using Jutsus and his chakra control has increased drastically so much that now he could even talk with Kurama even with 5 elemental seal. Naruto had stopped trying to add element into rasengan since he started increasing his chakra control since using that continuosly uses chakra so he decides to increase his chakra control to the maximum he could and then try it.

Naruto for the last year travelling was reading about the history scrolls he brought along every night and lets just say what he found was gold. Right now they are going back to the village to stay for sometime and so that Naruto can learn Kenjutsu from Zabuza. But before that Naruto got the message from his Hiraishin that he is being summoned. Naruto knew Tsunade won't summon him for something insignificant as all point of going outside was so that Jiraiya can maintain his spy network which now works for Uzu.

So Naruto quickly hiraishined to the marker along with Jiraiya and came face to face with Tsunade who was looking troubled.

Tsunade what happened in the village? Asked Jiraiya.

Nothing happened ... yet. Today shinobi from Konoha came and now they know that I am in the Uzu and on top that the Kage of the said village. They are still in the village. I had taken them to the hotel for guests of other villages.

But for what purpose did they come? Did they come here to take me or did that bastard came to know about Sai since I removed his Juinjutsu from his tongue?

No they come here to re-establish the peace treaty that was present between both villages that was present before the destruction of Uzu.

Naruto scoffs and mutters, " We would rather have an alliance with Iwa than those bastards. "

Tell me they aren't allowed to move freely in the village. Asked Naruto.

Tsunade scoffs and said, " I am the Kage of this village, What do you think am I stupid even when I am drunk I have this much sense for these things. "

Both of you could we talk about the topic in hand and not get distracted. So Konoha knows about our village that means until now almost all villages both major and minor knows about us which is not a good news as we have no alliance with any major villages. We only have alliances with Wave, Waterfall, Kusa, Snow etc. which are all minor villages. Told Jiraiya.

But we are stronger than even the major villages except maybe Kumo. So don't worry about that right now Jiraiya. First we have to handle Konoha then we will talk about this. Said Tsunade.

So who is here for the mission? Asked Naruto.

Kakashi Hatake and 2 Chunnins by the name of Sakura Haruno and Kiba Inuzuka.