Chapter 4

1 Month later

Kurama had Naruto train a little in ninjutsu as he want him to know some basic jutsus as they could come in  handy. Now Naruto knows some basic jutsus which he was to learn in academy if he had gone there . The first jutsu Kurama taught Naruto was henge which made life alot easier for Naruto as now he could buy groceries at regular rate and could go to the places where he couldn't go earlier. The second was the substitution jutsu . And the third was Shadow Clone jutsu ( Kage Bunshin no jutsu ) instead of the regular clone due to the large chakra reserves of Naruto and 2nd poor chakra control which Kurama flatly referred as garbage since Naruto still can't make less than 10 shadow clones even after much practice although Shadow clone jutsu also helped in training with Kurama since earlier they had to train in Naruto's mindscape but now all he had to do was let Kurama take control in one of his clones.

It was night time and what Naruto was doing , well simply he was going to the farthest part of the village as instructed by Kurama since the Namikaze complex was situated there . When he reached there he saw that the size of mansion was like that of a regular house. He then applied some of his blood on the door as instructed by Kurama and the door opened and then he let Kurama take control in some of his clones who searched the whole house and found out of a hidden staircase which led to the underground room which contained a lot of scrolls many of which were the jutsu scrolls and details about jougan and since Kurama being sealed in 2 Uzumakis already and the first one being the expert in fuinjutsu and seals (Mito Uzumaki, wife of the 1st hokage) Kurama knows a lot of seals although using it in naruto's body was not possible but he could do the basic one in which he kept all the scrolls in a huge single scroll then he stuffed all the ninja tools he could see in another scroll and then he saw some special kunais belonging to Minato which he used to use for his hiraishin no jutsu ( Flying thunder god) technique which he sealed in a different scroll and kept in mind to not tell naruto about it until he gets strong enough in his eyes to withstand this jutsu . All in all Kuruma took all the ninja gears in the mansion and then he remembered that Naruto is the last and only Namikaze alive so everything here technically belongs to him and not Konoha double it with Kurama's hatred for the villagers he instantly sealed all the money and valuable items in another scroll. All that is left is the mansion itself which nobody suspected of as Namikaze mansion because of its size. Kurama was ready with everything packed to leave the village with Naruto so he went to tell Naruto.

Hey kid we are ready to move out of this pathetic village so lets go.

Wait what! No we can't go before I say goodbye to my only friends, I don't have many but I need to tell them otherwise they will think I consider them as the villagers here and not my friends.

Kid you can't tell anyone about your leaving.

Please Kurama I promise I won't tell them where we are going.

Tch fine kid you win.

Kurama aah something is happening in my eyes. Naruto said .

After saying this Naruto fall unconscious and his eyes started glowing blue indicating his jougan being activated.

Great just what I wanted . (Kurama said sarcastically). Now I need to read about his eyes and have to stay some more in this village.

NOTE: I DON'T  KNOW ABOUT JOUGAN'S TRUE ABILITIES SO ALL OF ITS ABILITIES WILL BE MADE BY ME AND SOME JUTSUS MAY ALSO BE MADE BY ME BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE.