Let me be

Katherine

Mrs Penelope smiles at me "How are you Ms Rooke... I see you've brought your papers. This is Sebastian our new trainer for the fitness club. By the looks of it you two are now familiar with each other"

 I manage to smile, heading over to shake her hand. 

"She seems like a good student mom" 

Mom? Ms Penelope is the mother to this weird hot guy?

His statement almost making me laugh. I never imagined the dean to have a family. Especially a sexy one.

"Umm I have to go now .. I have a class I don't wish to miss. Nice to meet you Sebastian" 

"Would you like to show my son around Katherine? He has a class too and I'm sure he doesn't know the campus as well as you" 

I halt at her words turning to the two.

Just fucking great.

"I would love to do that" I lie.

"Good" she says and smiles at Sebastian.

He looks back at me and I swear I could feel all my body senses coming alive. Walking out of the office I dismiss the thoughts of riding him to the sunset.

The hallway is now almost empty as some have classes, others are probably getting high somewhere and the rest in the cafeteria. He soon catches up to me and I pretend I don't notice his presence.

"So this is the main part of the school and most classes are held here except for Arts which is all the way on the other side of campus" I finally say, not wanting to be on the bad terms with the dean.

I turn to look at him as the silence gets too loud. He stares so blankly at my lips, this guy is such a creep. "You'd like to have them or what?"

"I believe they look better on you Katherine" He flirts as I continue with the tour

I see Nate with his new girlfriend Lassey and she notices Sebastian at the corner of her eye. It's like Sebastian doesn't notice them as he barely looks away from me.

Noticing a camera hanging through his sling bag, I decide to start a normal conversation 

"What type is it?" 

"What?"

"Your camera"

"Oh this .. Its a, Leica S2-P "

I've always wanted to get my hands on that baby but I never had the time to go buy it.

"Its beautiful"

 "I commented on your photos today"

"What?" I sheepishly ask not wanting to explain to him why I didn't reply to it. As he tries to say something, Lassey's voice cuts him off.

"Hey , could you please fix my necklace"

Her riff is wide open and the pendant is right in her cleavage. I laugh at her mediocrity looking away. Does she seriously want to take every single boy I like?

"I don't think my girlfriend would be cool with that" he says as he slowly grabs my waist.

Like heck yeah!

I'm the 'girlfriend' of the hottest boy in school. I mentally do backflips and high five my inner queen. His statement surprises me but I can't help but grin at his statement. He creeps me out no lie but I really want to know how he feels in me.

Embarrassed, she tries to say something but Nate interrupts her.

"Hey Kate, long time huh? New boyfriend?" 

We broke up like seven months ago and that's the first thing he says?

Asshole.

"Babe I think we should go now, don't want to be late" I turn to Sebastian, touching his chest, completely ignoring his question.

"Sure" he replies with a smirk on his face.
We walk away pretending to be lovebirds giving Romeo and Juliet a run for their money. When the coast is clear, I move away from him "you deserve an Oscar.. That was good" 

"I deserve to have your number" he says as he moves closer to me. Gosh I want him so bad.  

"No. I don't think so" I reply, pushing him away from me. Honestly I don't want any boy drama at all. Even if he does some weird voodoo on my body, my mind is still intact and functional. He can just be eye candy and I can finish my last year in peace.

"why are you acting this way. Your boyfriend's not giving you love?"

"Actually i'm not interested" I reply taking an offense to what he just said.

"I doubt that" he says with a smirk.

He's so conceited... It's getting annoying.

"If I ever looked for a man. Your name would not be on my list" 

It seemed like I hit a nerve cause he paused for a while. He remained quiet and before I know it, my body is against the cold wall.

"Tell me no right now and I'll back off"

I try to utter a word but I am tongue tied. He places his arm above my head, his body pressed on mine. Leaning in he breathes against my neck and decides to kiss my cheek.

"Have a nice day"

Everyone's looking at us and I fake smile as he walks away, not wanting to be in tomorrow's student blog headline.