New Flings

Sebastian

She leads me to the bathroom and turns to face me as she slowly removes her bra. I would take her here now if I did not have the self control I mastered.

She turns back and gets in the tub motioning me to follow her and I enter behind her.
Taking the bathing oil I rub it on her. I explore each and every inch of her body while rubbing her breasts. Her breath heightens and she rubs her ass on my dick each time I trail my hands on her nipples.

"Why do you play these games Kate?" I pull her body to me.
"Which games?" I can already feel her smirk
"These" I put my hand on her clit
"Why don't you want me to make you come?"

She stands making me view her ass on full view and turns around.
Damn.

She sits facing me and takes the bathing oil rubbing it on me.
"Cause I want to make you come first"

She slowly takes my cock,  stroking it good. I watch her as she wraps her soft, sultry lips around it, letting her tongue explore me, taking me with her mouth.

"Fuck Kate" I groan and lean back.

I hold her hair as she sucks the tip until I feel the back of her throat. Her mouth kept even pressure, as she changed her tempo keeping it nice and wet and I start to roll my hips. A nice suction tightens around me as the soft tongue massaged the perfect spot. She had the power over my pleasure and I come cursing out her name.