Forgive the regret

I stood at the cave for a while. Thinking of everything and anything. Who was going to be the next ruler of the kingdom? The title is rightfully mine but part of me knew many people would kill me if they got the chance.

If the most powerful warlock could be killed who am I to stand a chance?

I was not shocked to see that no one even bothered to give me a call. I wondered if Nina was okay. Poor thing. I wonder how this whole mess affected her.

I went deeper into the cave, sitting at the edge of the bed. Yes. The cave was not mine but Sebastian's. He used to come here during the times he could not control himself. It had cobwebs, filled with dust, when I first arrived. But at least it's now home friendly. 

I regret ever meeting the Krahv. Things would be good between me and him if it wasn't for that beast. I know I know, he slept with my best friend, but that was years before we met. Knowing Becky, it was probably when she was seventeen, the time she first had her heart broke.
She was like an unstoppable machine, sleeping with anyone that called her pretty.
Nobody could control her.

The sex with the beast was up and beyond amazing but it was not worth it. Now I sit in the middle of nowhere, alone and without any single plan. If only I had a way to speak to my father. Ask him for the truth and not my mother's lies.
I was so deep in my thoughts that I never realized there was someone with me. I raised myself up from the bed, only to be pushed back down with so much force.
I smelt him as I closed my eyes, I missed his body dominating mine.

"Why did you do this to me Katerina?"

I opened my eyes, locking with two golden eyes. They looked like they were on fire and my take was that he was beyond angry. Part of me wanted to push him off him, but my body completely failed me as my heart took over.
Deep down I could tell he was hurt. I already told him the reason, but he was in denial.

I got off him with my superhuman speed, pushing him down to the bed before he could even blink.
I sat on him, kissing him hard. He tasted of blood but I didn't care.

My fear was confirmed, when he did not kiss me back. I got off him slowly feeling my heart sink. Nobody wanted me, I had no one that loved me. I thought our lifeline connection with him will somehow be stronger than anything. But I was wrong

In that moment I knew I did not belong in this world, I never did. My mind shifted to the whisper. If I was going to reclaim my father's throne I'll need my dragon.
I turned to look at him one last time, but he was directly behind me. This was not my doing. I could have instantly felt him behind, but I didn't.

That was the thing, I could not sense him, but I could only see him. His eyes were now burning flames and I instantly got scared. How on earth is that even possible?
"Was it his face?" He spoke in a tremor, his voice coming out in a roar.
I took a step back, fear sipping in my veins. If he could do all that, then I was nowhere safe. Even if I tried to outrun him, I would never sense him coming.

"Or was it his dick that turned you to his slut?" He followed me, cornering me.

What the hell was happening? With his gaze I felt powerless, it was as if he was draining my power. I thought I was the current most powerful person in the world but I was wrong. His eyes had something, and his aura was too powerful to be sensed. I wondered where the krahv was anyway, he was meant to be connected to me. Maybe just maybe he would get me out of here.

I felt a force so strong that it felt like I was thrown against the wall. "You think of him? Now?"

Damn. Is he really reading my thoughts? What the hell was this. I felt my chest compress, feeling my body trying to break itself. Was he really going to kill me?
"Sebast- - please"

He cocked his head and I felt my chest snap. I cried out in agony, never have I ever felt so much pain.
"The pain I felt when you broke my heart"

Is this guy crazy? I swear if psychopaths had a leader this would be their guy. I fell to my knees as my body tried to heal itself. The more it did, the more pain I felt.
"I'm sorry" I pleaded, feeling every inch of my body cracking. I looked at him again, locking eyes with the fire. It made me weaker, but I wanted to see the pain he was putting me through. I wanted him to remember my eyes before he takes my life away.

I felt a cold breeze on my neck and I felt as light as a feather. My father's voice rang in my ears, talking so fast I could barely comprehend anything he was saying. I was in the spirit world, but I was also in the physical realm. My life was literally hanging by a thread.

"Katerina"
A voice spoke and I heard bells tingle. My eyes flipped open and I could see Sebastian's inner body and his heart beating. Raising my hand, his heart slowly turned to stone. He fell to his knees fear planted in his eyes. I dropped my hand, seeing it turning back.
Turning to the mirror beside me, my eyes were glowing green. I turned back before he could even touch me. I threw a jolt at him but he stealthily dodged.

Looking at him again, I saw the man I loved. Behind the fiery eyes, I saw him. We were going to kill each other if we continued going at it. I went to him, piercing my nails into his chest.

He did the same as we felt each other's pulse. For a moment I heard the language of a beating heart.

We removed our hands at the same time, a force hitting us both. I felt the impact, when I crashed to the wall. Seeing him lie on the other side. We were drawn to each other, our bodies sort of levitating.

I reached out to kiss him. My body was aching for him. He returned the kiss with as much passion, as mine.  I was high on this ecstasy. My body felt alive.

He pushes me to the wall then begins to kiss my neck. Grabbing my ass he pulls me to him, making me feel his hardness. I'm turned around and we begin to slow grind. 

Placing his fingers on my clit he rubs it just right making me moan in desire as he puts them inside me.

A silent groan escapes as he continues rubbing himself on me. We were both on cloud nine, the aura that was between us screamed lust. He pulled my hair as he fingered me savagely, moaning louder than before.

We were suddenly on the bed, him positioned between my legs. He kissed me roughly tearing the clothes off my body. His hard on could be barely hid and my mouth watered just by looking at the wet spot. He lays down and I feel a moist warmth on my clit. Licking me so good my hand proceeds to tug his hair. He ate me out so passionately I came back to back.

He removes his clothes and his dick stealthily hangs. His body leaned on mine as he begins to kiss me, placing himself inside me.
I arch my head back as his thick girth widens my tightness, moaning in pleasure. With each thrust I felt myself melting in his hands. He fucked me so skillfully I forgot I even had a name.