chapter 21

"Sebastian?" I ask before he turns away howling into the darkness.
Right.
Can he possibly understand what I'm saying.
He looks up to me then down like a lost puppy whimpering.
He's huge and scary but I don't feel threatened in anyway.
I touch his fur as he embraces my touch.

Minutes later other howls are heard in the response of Sebastian's.
I put my hand back and he opens his eyes probably wondering why I stopped.
"You never told me this because?" I ask looking directly at the viscous werewolf presented to me.
He looks away then growls when he turns back.

I start to back away from him as he starts gnawing his teeth. He starts his flight and I'm rooted to the ground not knowing what to do.
I open my eyes when I realize he was running behind me. Turning back to him I see archers behind being gnawed by Sebastian.
I run to the nearest tree knowing that this is a fight I cannot win.
A sharp pain runs from the left part of my stomach and I realize I've been hit.
Blood is still oozing out when I'm hit again on my right leg and my shoulder.

I groan in pain as Sebastian instantly turns running in my direction.
Steadying myself on the tree I try to take in the fact I've been hit.
I turn back to see a pack of wolves coming towards our direction pouncing on any archer they can find.
Sebastian patrols around me as if guarding me.

A green fog covers the space between him and I. It forms a huge circle around me once it settles down.
Sebastian tries to get in but for some unknown reason he cannot.
"Well well well" I hear a woman's voice as an arrow passes through my left knee forcing me to go on my knees.
"Its been long Katerina. But you still look the same"
I turn to see a creature of a woman wearing a black veil around her covering the back of her head.
Her sight is displeasing to the eye as her black lips and glowing white eyes cannot be hid.
I'm about to stand up when she touches my skin. She sucks the energy from me before a bolt of heat hits her from my body. 

"I warned you" a voice that sounded more of a tremor could be heard

"i couldn't resist" she replies with an evil smirk

I fall on the ground in pain, my breathing rate short and slow.
Sebastian finally enters the circle and the witch immediately disappears.
I feel him carry me as the fur all over his body is all I can feel.
My vision becomes blurry and I feel us take flight. 

"where the hell is the necklace i gave you!" his mind talks to mine.

  A  necklace is all that he can think of? now? at the worst of the times?

I save my breathe and energy. Knowing too well we would start an argument there and then.

His speed is incredibly fast and I manage to give him a pat on the back.

He fixes his stare on the forest paths not once looking away.
I crave to see his gaze but I'm left disappointed.
Caressing his jaw i Iet my hand down taking my last and final breath.