Desire

// nersad htreas kaul

+Fuck me hard

// htrea

+my

It took a long while before he came to his release. My jaw clenched in pain as it had overworked. I swallowed everything, tasting a new flavor that I had never once tasted. He looked at me, cocking his face sideways as if analysing and studying me.

Stroking him I deepened my gaze, removing my silk gown from my body slowly.

"I want you to take me" I whispered as his member steadily hardened.
He grabbed my wrist painfully and I winced in his contact forcing me to stand.

"No English" he said in a heavy accent, his deep voice husky and fierce. It was how I imagined he would talk and I smiled In amusement.

Touching his bearded jaw I pushed my tits on his warm body. His hardness was on the top of my stomach. He was really tall.

"nersad htreas kaul" I tip toe, whispering in his ear not knowing how I managed to speak that language. But I understood every word clearly.
He arched his eyebrows in amusement and I grinned, noticing he knew the words. He grabbed my ass, pulling me close to him. I ached to kiss him but he turned his mouth away.

Pouting, I put on my sad puppy eyes that have never failed on anyone. He groans pushing me to the room's wall so fast I feel dizzy. Sucking on my breasts he raises my hands on top of my head pinning me hard, he suddenly moves away from me and comes back to me in less than a second. I grimace at his speed as I conclude that he is superhuman.

He ties my hands as his member rests carefully on mine and I close my eyes to salvage the feeling. Lifting me up he puts me on his shoulders, my clit directly across his mouth.

He balances me on the wall as he eats me out savagely. His tongue works in speed as his lips sucks me ceremoniously. The room was filled with my moans as I cherished his mouth and blessed the one behind it.

I tore out the chains he locked on my hands and caressed his hair. He instantly stopped looking up at me. Putting on a blank face that I could not read, he seemed to be pleased with what I did.

My father harnessed my powers and my strength heightened. He turned back to my clit, eating it better than before. I shook in desire as I gloriously came. Putting me down, he kissed me, I moaned in his mouth as he inserted his fingers in me. His thrusts were hard and fast but his kisses were soft and tender. The contrast drove me wild as my juices were all over his hand. Never in my life had I been this turned on.

His fingers moved in me magically and I let out louder moans, not caring to be heard. He removed them when I was about to find my release and suddenly I was on the comfort of a soft bed.

His kisses deepened as I felt more turned on. Pushing my legs up he placed himself in my opening, my legs placed on his shoulders. He slowly entered me as I bit my lip to contain my moans. I felt him slowly stretch me as he breathed on my neck. Slamming himself inside I gasped for air as he moved swiftly inside me. He seem to touch every single turn on point in my body and as I looked into his eyes I felt them burn. Looking closely, I saw mine seeming to glow and blaze bright green.

He fucked me deep and hard, each breath I took seemed to be my last. I came almost twice before he turned me around. Plunging into my wet core, my moans were louder than before. His grunts were low and deep turning me on even further.

A sharp pain on my right shoulder made me scream out in agony as he bit into it. I felt his teeth digging into me as he thrust harder and harder, finding his release.