Chapter

Katherine
His head is up facing the ceiling as I take a petal. Mentally, I pat myself on the back for my master fellatio. He stands and gets out the tub, making him tower over me, his hard on directly in my view.
Taking my hand he guides me to stand and carries me on his shoulder.

"My turn" he says, smacking my ass as he we head to my bedroom. I laugh at the unexpected gesture and puts me down when we reach.

He grabs a towel wiping the water off as I watch him. Taking another he walks behind me and caresses my body as he dries me, rubbing my clit every chance he gets.

He lets it fall down as he kisses my neck, slowly placing his fingers inside me. I am almost there before he stops and leaves my body. I turn to face him but he turns me back as I see him holding my body oil.

I feel his fingers explore me as he massages it on us. His breath is on my neck as he finally stops at my breasts, rubbing my nipples between his fingers.

The moment is so intimate as my body submissively reacts to him. He places me on the bed slowly kissing me as I run my fingers in his hair.

He fingers me as our kiss deepens. Every cell on my body feels alive as I take in the pleasure.

He gains speed and decides to focus his mouth on my clit. Flicking his tongue he rubs me with it, sending blissful shivers all over me. He inserts two fingers and I shift. Taking me overdrive I start to build up. My nails dig into my bedsheets and I quiver.

He mentions my name and I come. Before I can recollect myself he places his hardness in the front my opening.

Rubbing himself on me he starts to grind on me, each time his cock pressing against my clit. I moan in pleasure as he moves in sync. He plunges his entire length in me in one slow thrust.

His thickness fills me and I feel him widening me further. Pulling out, he thrusts inside of my wetness, increasing the tempo.

"You like that?" He moans softly in my ear

His now fast paced strokes have us both panting for release. I feel myself building up again and I dig my nails on his back. His dick feels so good I moan with soft breaths.

My body surrenders as he lets go of the final shreds of control and comes cursing, filling my inside with his cum. He slips out of my tightened cunt and I quiver in fulfillment. I feel his weight off me and he lies beside me.

I feel tired and feel my eyes drooping. "I'm not done with you yet" he says cupping my chin up, stroking his cock.

Looking down I bite my lip. "turn around" he says and I kneel on the bed, my butt facing his body.

I feel two moist fingers entering me as his thumb plays with my throbbing core. He does it fast then runs my wetness on my asshole.

I feel his tip rubbing my opening as he fingers me, slowly placing himself inside.
The feeling I had could not be described as Nate had never made me feel this way.

Penetrating both of my openings, he filled me, fucking me with so much passion. His fingers rapidly move in me as he thrusts his thick dick in my rear. I come on his fingers as he follows groaning my name. He rises from the bed heading to the bathroom as I lie on my back.

My body is completely exhausted but my waist down is sensually throbbing. I close my eyes, biting my lip, rubbing my clit. I hear his footsteps and they halt in front of me. I open my eyes to see Sebastian watching me. His eyes look sultry and his dick is rock hard.

I don't stop fucking myself and moan even louder, massaging one of my boobs maintaining our eye contact. He looks pleased and I smile grinding my fingers around my core. Before I could make myself come he pushes my hand away, kissing me hard.

He pulls away from me and stares deeply in my eyes, holding my hands up tight making him completely dominant over me.

"God knows what you do to me Katherine" he says in a deep husky voice, golden specs replacing his gray eyes. The new color of his eyes intimidate me but I hold his gaze as he rubs his dick on my throbbing core, teasing me.

"please" I beg rubbing against him. This teasing is going to make me insane. He releases a dirty smirk and I bite my lip.

He is by far the most sexually attractive man on the planet. His eyes follow my mouth as he watches my lips. Looking back into my eyes, he holds his dick rubbing it against me.

His eyes turn full golden as he starts to thrust in me. We both hold each other's gaze as I bite my lip trying to silence my moans. The intensity of the color of his eyes rise at each thrust and I feel my body threatening for an orgasm.

Before I could find my release he turns me around and I felt moist and warm balls entering my ass.

"Anal beads" he whispers with his now deeper voice and slowly begins to thrust into my sweet spot again.

He holds my arms tight behind my back giving it to me harder and faster than before. I bite into the pillow as I feel myself get lightheaded, on complete cloud 9. The room was filled with our moans and was thankful no one was home.

I don't know if it was the double sensation, Sebastian's nice thrusts or his sexy voice, but it felt like my soul was living my body. The last bit of strength I had went with this orgasm and I could not breathe normal.

Sebastian releases in me as his moans silently became quiet. He lets go of my hands and they droop onto my sides. I try lifting myself up but I feel really weak.

Moaning as he removed the anal beads, his touch sends pleasure to my body making me moan.

"Baby. Don't make me fuck you again"

I bite my lip and roll over to my side, too tired to speak.