History repeats itself

So calm, so peaceful. That's how the man I currently love looks. How could I ever choose an incubus over him. He was indeed a striking masterpiece. A gift from the heavens. I begin to remember last night's passion, subconsciously biting my lip.

"you done staring?"

I jump back startled at his growl. He sounded so beastly, his morning voice so deep.

 I smile as he gets on top of me, kissing me all over my neck. His morning wood rubbed on me, sending blissful chills up my body

"Good morning to you too" I say as I drift off from our sensual kiss.

 He lies on his back as I place my head on his chest, his heartbeat letting me know that we are one. It has been a long time since we were under each other's embrace and I really missed this feeling.

A sharp pain hits me on my abdomen and I sit up crying in agony. Something was stabbing me on my left side. I scream out as the jabs intensify feeling tears run down my cheeks. 

"NO! NO! This was not part of the plan!!" He shouts as I start to levitate. A strong wind engulfs the room and I teleport finding myself in the woods.

Did he set me up? 

I scream out as the surrounding grounds begin to sink, the pain intensifying by the second.  My hair is suddenly pulled and I feel a rope around my neck.

"Katerina"

The trees start to pass by and my back begins to burn. I scream at the pain as I get dragged, trying to cut off from a rope that I cannot physically see. 

"Open your eyes"

** "We need to stop the implantation before she transforms"

"MOMMY NO! STOP! "

"Get her out of here"

"DON'T DO THAT TO HER!!"

"Penelope this is going to kill her"

"A small price to pay"

Tears flood my cheeks as I hear my mother. She killed both of the men I once called father and now she wants me dead.

"Why?" I breathe out trying to remove the rope from my neck

**"How can she hear us"

"Don't stop now"

At this moment numerous jabs begin to dig into every crucial body organ. I wheeze as the rope starts to tighten around my neck, my back shredding from being dragged. I look up as the sky begins to faintly turn red. Removing my hands from the rap I realize that my tears were not colorless but now a scarlet red.

"Why... are... you... doing this to me?"

A howl from a distance distracts me, knowing that it belongs to Sebastian. My heart shatters as I continue to sob. How can they plan this.

Is this how I always die? Do they always write out my death even before I am born? Does my mother conceive just to kill me?

Darkness fills my vision as my life begins to flash. Hopelessness fills me as my powers only serve me in memory. I hear a screech and slowly realize that the shadow blocking the sun was the whisper.

It wails out again and i'm released from the invisible rope. I try to breathe but all is in vain. Who knew that a dragon would come to rescue me from the evil that is human.

A soft breeze surrounds me and I faintly hear a voice calling out to me. My eyes softly close as Sebastian tries to keep me awake.