Seduction

I reach University of Bilsbury at 5:45. Some fucker has parked in my space and I have to go look for one, making me even more late.

I reach the auditorium shortly and everyone stares. Nate's gaze is on my body and so is everyone's. Lassey and the rest of the girls don't look pleased but who cares.

Sebastian is right at the front with nothing but sweatpants. He looks at me with his dark gaze and my inner slut does a back flip. It feels great to have his attention.

"Okay one more stretch and we're done" he says.
There's an empty spot right in the middle in front and I head there. I bend over and touch my knees like the rest. Whistles are heard and when I turn behind, everyone Is looking at me.

"Nate what were you thinking leaving that?" Edward, Nate's best friend speaks out loud.

"I don't even know" Nate replies and Lassey walks out. He follows her, shouting her name.

"Guess he messed up again" Edward states and the rest laugh.

"That's enough for today we'll meet next week" Sebastian says, looking rather unimpressed.

I pretend to do more stretches, making sure I'm the only one left when I head towards him.

"Where were you?" He asks
"Traffic" I lie
"My leg hurts" I turn around and make sure his crotch touches my butt. "From here" I put his hands on my waist "till here" I bend and touch my ankle.

I rise up and he takes my hand leading to some office downstairs. Locking the door behind him when we reach, he walks towards me. I move back until a desks stops me.

He touches my hair and let's down my hair. "You smell nice" he lifts me up and places me on the desk. 

I barely notice how I open my legs submissively as he feels the space with his body. Him breathing on my ear sends shivers down to my cunt. I place my hands on his abs slowly moving towards his hardness. He begins to kiss my neck, softly pinching my nipples.

We kiss for the first time and it feels eccentric. I tilt my head back when he puts his hand on my clit, slowly rubbing it. He undresses me and I untie the knot of his sweatpants.

He shuffles out of them, locking eyes with me.

Looking down i'm faced with a hard on that can be barely contained by his briefs. I swallow, taking in the sight. He heads down to my thighs and plants his tongue on my clit. Smoothly gliding on my wetness. I can't help but moan as he twirls it on me then blissfully tongue fucks me. Coming up to face me he kisses me hard.