FTNCT |Chapter 7|

I almost forgot about this chapter. This chapter is dedicated to Bkwrm2000 for her comment to keep me going. I hope you enjoy. Picture of Nick above!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Acting is like a Halloween mask you put on." ~River Phoenix

When I woke up the next morning, the first thing I saw was a spider dangling down my face.

I screamed as loud as my vocal cords would allow me to. That's when I heard snickering. I glanced around the room to see Justin holding his stomach while laughing.

"What is it with you and waking me up?" I snapped. I was tired and sore from yesterday.

"It was just too funny. It's Halloween by the way. That's why I decided to scare you."

"Aren't you the comedian?" I said dryly. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your company this fine early morning?"

Justin gave me a look. "What the heck are you saying?"

I rolled my eyes. "So much for being smart, it means; what are you doing in my room so early."

"I was bored so I woke you up. Maybe we could decorate the house and give mom and dad a fright when they wake up."

I thought about it. It wasn't like I had anything else to do. "Fine, I'll help you, but get out of my room so I can get ready." He obliged and left.

Feeling a bit refreshed from the shower I picked out my clothes for the day. It was Halloween so I wore an orange crop top sweater and paired it off with black jeggings. I left my wet hair dripping. As quietly as possible I tiptoed past my parent's room and down the stairs.

When I arrived I saw a couple of boxes in the room. There was light dust on them. I opened the closest one to find Halloween ornaments.

Justin came in carrying another box. "Where the hell did you find all of this?" I questioned.

"It was all in the basement." He replied. He glanced at his watch. "According to my watch we have about forty minutes to turn this house upside down and before Mom and Dad wake up."

"So let's get to work." I said.

We split the work and took different rooms to decorate. I had the living room, kitchen, and hall way. Justin took the bathrooms, my parent's room and the front porch.

I hummed counting stars by one republic to myself as I stuck on cobwebs and different Halloween ornaments. I covered the lights with a black cloth and shut all the blinds. The whole kitchen actually looked pretty spooky but it was missing something.

I snapped a picture and sent it to Scarlett knowing as a future interior designer she would be able to judge my master piece and tell me the missing item. At the last moment I also sent it to Sophia. A reply came few seconds later.

Light a bunch of candle. It will set the mood. Overall a splendid job Ally! Happy Halloween-S

I did as she told me to do and the whole kitchen seem to come alive. It was perfection. Now all I had to do was to wake my parents up and see their reaction. I looked around for Justin and saw him coming out of Mom and Dad's room. He pointed towards his room and I followed.

"How was it?" I whispered.

He grinned. "Perfect."

I mirrored his expression. "You wake them up with a spider while I hide in the bathroom. We'll double scare them." We scurried back into their room and took our designated places.