FTNCT |Chapter 3|

I almost forgot to upload chapter 3! Here it is. Dedicated to Hopemore beacuse she is an awesome Canadian like me:) *Raises glasses* Cheeres to better Canadian Hockey teams. 

**********************************************************************

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." ~Henry Ford

School had been normal for the past week except the fact that everyone was getting excited for Sasha's party. I even heard the guys talking about it and saying it was going to be the "party of the year." Believe me, Dillon and his friends don't get excited for everything.

Part of me wanted to go but, I didn't want to be near a diva queen and I knew I wasn't going to be invited. Just as I turned around the corner I bumped into someone. The person turned around and I inwardly screamed. It was the diva queen herself.

"Watch where you're going, Alana." She snickered.

"I was, but you weren't. You probably need glasses to see something as pretty as me." I said heatedly. 

 "Well someone as pretty as you did not have a date for the school dance. I guess that means your ugly and ugly people are not invited to my house because it would ruin the atmosphere." She said in smug voice.

Ouch, that was like rubbing salt on an open wound, it hurt.

I knew I wasn't pretty but bringing guys into this was something low, especially for me, someone who had never had a boyfriend in her entire life. By the smug face she wore, she knew that she had hit me where it hurts. I would have punched her in the face at the moment but I knew it wasn't the wisest thing to do so I lowered my head as I felt tears threatening to spill.

Stupid tears! I don't need you right now. I steadied myself and turned towards her wishing that my voice wouldn't falter and said "As if I ever wanted to go your pathetic party anyways, and I don't need guys to tell me that I'm hot, the sun itself told me." With that I ran down the hallway towards the office as my brain screamed about my lame diss.

I heard Sasha's voice in the distance "Good then don't expect an invitation card; I don't need losers near me."

I need to stay strong I whispered to myself. Even though I kept repeating it, I knew that I had enough. I went to the office and signed myself out, saying that I felt sick which was partly true. I felt sick of the way Sasha treated everyone like they were little ants and she could stomp on the whenever she felt like.

 I walked home and ran to the mirror in the bathroom. I saw a girl with auburn hair and hazel cat like eyes staring back at me. Was I really that ugly? I had always considered myself average but I guess I was ugly which is why none of the guys asked me out. In times of darkness there was only one food to make you feel better, chocolate. I looked in my secret stash drawer hoping to find a snickers but I was in for a big shock. All my chocolate was done!

With great sadness I left to find a healthier alternative, grapes. As I headed upstairs I heard my phone ringing and true friends began playing. Oh shoot! I forgot to tell Scarlett and Sophia that I had left. They would kill me now. I picked put the phone and said "Hello." As if nothing had happened.

"Hello is the least you can say Alana! Scarlett and I were terrified when we couldn't find you! We thought you got kidnapped or even raped! Where the hell did you go?" Sophia took a deep breath after her long lecture as if she was suddenly tired.

"I wasn't feeling well which is why I signed out and went home." I said.

"Well there's something called calling your friends, you stupid girl!" she said.