FTNCT |Chapter 10|

Dedicated to SweetAmal for voting on every chapter and to her sweet reply;)

———————————————————————-

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." ~Oprah Winfrey

"Come on, Ally. What are you waiting for?" Nick asked.

"I don't know." I muttered.

He had this sly grin on his face. "Maybe it's me that you're waiting for."

I felt my face go warm so I did the most logical thing; I punched him in the shoulder. "I'm not waiting for you. I'm waiting for the ball!" I cried.

"Sure you are." He had the same smirk on his face. It was endearing really. It made his grey eyes seem bluer and the corners of his eyes crinkled. You could see the hint of a dimple.

The ball flew by before I could realize and it landed in the net. I swore profoundly.

Nick was laughing really hard now. It was a deep vibrant chuckle, the one that made you want to join in. "You were so distracted my devastatingly good looks, you forgot about the ball."

"I did not! I simply had something in my eyes." I muttered.

He continued laughing. "Come on, just admit it."

"I'm not admitting anything!" I cried.

Nick stepped closer to me. I felt the hairs on my neck prickle has his warm breathe fawned my neck. "Alana-"

"Get up! It's snowing!"

I opened my eyes to see Justin on my bed. Ugh, I had been dreaming about Nick and our practices. We had actually put them on hold since he had a lot of work to do, and also because it was getting cold outside and we didn't have a place to practice.

"What's your problem?" I muttered groggily.

"It's snowing!" he cried happily.

Being Canadian for 10 years didn't matter. Whenever the first snow fell, we were all excited. Except me, I had been tired from the studying I had been doing for my physics test and was taking the weekend to re-energize.

"Can you please leave me now?" I asked.

"Nope," he replied.

"What do you want now?" I asked irritated.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" He sung.

Honestly, I felt like my brother was a four year old. Ever since he had watched Frozen with me, her couldn't help but sing along and use it as a reference for everything. What a lame thirteen- year-old. But I guess I was lame as well.

"Go away." I played along.

"Okay bye."

"Just kidding," He said out of character. "You're playing black ops with me today."

"No I'm not." I hugged my blanket closer to me. "Go away. I'm serious."

"I'm serious to." He mimicked. "All we have been doing this past two weeks is packing up. I'm sick and tired and I need a break."

"Why don't you play with your online friends?"

"They're all offline. So today is the day you learn how to black ops."

"Fine," I muttered giving up. "Just give me half hour to eat breakfast and get ready."

He jumped off of my bed. "I'll be waiting. Don't even think about going back on your deal."