Thank You

This is a thank you to all my readers. When I started FTNCT I never thought that I would make it this far. 14.7k reads, 1.1 votes, 599 comments on a story that is 210 pages, and 84,366 thousand words. It seems insane even if I look at it right now. To be honest, I wouldn't be here without you. You all mean the world to me. After writing chapter 8 of FTNCT I lost inspiration. I wasn't sure if I was going to continue on or not. I was going to to delete this book but then I got messages telling me to keep writing. It took my 7 months but I finished chapter 9 and I continued going on. I probably had like 3-5 loyal readers and they would comment and vote on every chapter. That was enough because they kept me going. It wasn't until chapter 17-19 FTNCT exploded. I remember getting 30 readers in one day and I was astounded. Suddenly I was getting 10-15 comments and about 20-25 votes. It seemed surly that we cracked the What's Hot List on Wattpad. And I say we because none of this would be possible without your love and support. I find myself so happy and whenever I was down I would look forward to your comments. It doesn't matter that you're a silent reader, or if you vote or commented on a single chapter or all the chapters. I want to Thank All of You. Every one of you that made this journey possible. I am here today because of you.  

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<333