Chapter 13

Saanvi

I lay down with a thumping heart while he hovered over me. We were breathing hard and almost naked. "L..Laksh!" I moaned as he touched my bosom. "Shh! Iam just getting started!" He smirked as he bent to kiss me but he was teasing me. "Someone's too eager!" He looked at me with eyes filled with lust and hunger. I gulped as his fingers made contact with my wet womanhood. I bit my lower lip as I felt his finger enter. "Kiss me Laksh!" I moaned as he pumped his fingers. He bent down to kiss me and I waited for his lips to touch mine. "Dr.Saanvi Shetty! Is this how long a doctor should be sleeping? Are you even responsible?" I groaned as a pillow made contact with my face. I blinked my eyes open to see my furious mom glaring at me. "I heard you took a leave yesterday! Are you planning to stay at home without any valid reason?" Was that a dream? "Get ready and come down!" She yelled as she slammed the door. Ah! You should have waited till we kissed atleast , mom! Wait! Did I just have a wet dream? Yes you did! I buried my face in the pillow screaming. "How can I dream about him that way? Am I really that desperate?" 28 years and iam having a wet dream like a teenager! I screamed again while still burying my face in the pillow. "You don't have to freak out Saanvi! No one would know. Yes! No one would know! It will be a secret!" I whispered and straightened myself with a victory smile. My sister charged into my room with a frown. " What are you screaming for?" I hugged my pillow to my chest and shook my head. "Nothing! It's nothing!" She looked at me sceptically and raised her eyebrow. " Perhaps.....were u having a wet dream!" I quickly threw my pillow at her. " Is this how you speak to your elder! You brat..come here!" She quickly ran away not before showing me her tongue. " How did she know? Was I being too obvious?"

"Iam done with my shopping. Where are you?" I texted him as I sat down. It's been weeks since we started dating daily. Just like that, the barrier between us kept vanishing. He seemed more closer and open to me. Every time he showed me his new side, I couldn't help but to fall more deeply for him. The phrase 'Head over Heels' seems apt to me. " Sorry! Did I make you wait long?" He sat down with an apologetic smile. "I just sat down. Don't apologise." "How did your Shopping go? Did you clear the store?" I giggled at his comment. "I should spare some for others!" I replied as I looked into my bags. "What are you searching for?" "Wait a second!" I shifted to another bag and placed a green box on the table. " Your gift!" I said cheerfully and forwarded it. I urged for him to open it. "Isn't it pretty?" I took the bracelet and put it on him. "Read the words!" I pointed out the engraved letters. "Lucky to have you." In my life! I completed in my brain. He smiled softly at it and looked at me. Wait! I know that look. He wants to tell me something. "What is it?" I ask when he started scratching behind his head. " Uh .... actually! I have something for you too. But ...it isn't much!" " Iam not looking for much!" I quickly answered and forwarded my hand. "Give it to me!" I demanded but he looked to the sides. " Nevermind! I will get you something good next time." I narrowed my eyes at him. " Either you give it while iam being nice or I will just snatch it in my way! Trust me you won't be comfortable!You decide." I warned and watched as his hand went behind him and produced a flower. It was a red rose. I quickly took it from his hands and smelled it. "You shouldn't be hiding such pretty things from me! So mean of you!" I pouted as I put my rose in the corner of my bag. "Should I drop you? " He looked at the watch and asked me. "Why the hell do you always try to send me away? Are you meeting other women behind my back?" He scoffed at my mean words and leaned back. He was angry! Not too bad but just a little. "I hardly make time to meet you daily and you suspect me of meeting other women. Do I look like a person who has plenty of time in my hands? Your accusation must be of logic at the least. You were slacking off from your work too often. I was just being considerate and you...." He looked away with a cute look. It looked perfect to me. We looked perfect. Dating like couples and fighting often, it just feels surreal that everything seems perfect between us like this. " Okay fine! I was just teasing you and now you are angry!" I got up with a grin. "Let's go Big Baby!" I teased as we left the mall.

"Dr. Saanvi! Can you provide a valid reason for your absence these days. It feels like years since you worked a complete day. It is very irresponsible on your part." "Iam sorry sir! I will make up for it." I have been taking fake leaves and the work load just shot up. "You wrote 'severe diarrhoea' for today's absence! Are you okay?" I nodded with a fake smile. He was taking a discipline class for us when my phone buzzed.
" Is your work done?Let's have dinner at my place. Mom is bugging me to invite you!☺️"
Can he be more cute! "And Saanvi! You will be working overtime today." I looked up from my phone and noticed every pair of eyes at me. I quickly held my stomach and started to act. " No! Sir!... It's still hurting! I can't ....tonight! Please have mercy. Sorry sir." I quickly placed my coat on the table and grabbed my bag while putting up my play. "Iam extremely sorry. I can't hold it back anymore." "Saanvi where are you going? You should get it checked if its serious!" "Exactly sir! I will right away go to a hospital and get it checked. Thank you for the concern sir." I quickly ran away before anyone can speak. I can hear my chief's voice faintly saying, "But this is a hospital!" Hehe! Took him long enough to figure that out. Too bad! I was out already. My department has three doctors on duty. I can just have a little dating-time! Can't I?

"How do you make these very delicious aunty? I am in love with it!" I sat on the kitchen platform as she cheerfully made me her special dessert. These days have made our bond stronger and she turned out to be the most cool Mother-in-law! She loved cooking and no one can beat her in the desserts section. She looked at me with a wide smile as she stirred the contents in the bowl. " He used to love chocolate. I learnt most of the desserts for him. But....he no longer has them." She smiled sadly as if unpleasant memories struck her. "Lucky me! I got you who loves chocolate just like him!" I got down and looked at her. "Used to? Why did he stop loving it?" She let out a sigh and looked at me. " I shouldn't be telling you this! Wait for him to share it.  That'll be good." I nodded as my thoughts wandered. He does have something on his back that made him hate himself! "Saanvi!" I looked up at her with a smile. " Don't leave him please. He looks happy after years. He is doing something other than work. All because of you! Thank you so much my dear. If you leave him, I don't know how he will cope with it again!" Again?! I can only assume it has something to do with a girl. "Don't worry aunty! Iam just a stubborn girl! He can't make me go away!" I winked at her while she laughed. "That's my girl! Here! Taste it." 

"Why don't I just drop you at your house?" He was complaining as I made him walk with me to my house. " Walking is good Laksh!" Specially with you! "But, parking the car a little far away and walking back is unreasonable. Why would you do that?" I face palmed myself and glared at him. "Can't you be a little romantic?" He looked away and started walking. What should I do with him! I suddenly felt his hand holding mine, entwining his fingers with mine. " Is this good for starters?" He asked with a smile. We stopped walking as we were infront of my house. I turned to look at him glowing. Too filmy, huh! But he was! Without any hesitance, I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. He was stunned at my action. " This will do for the main course today." I waved him a good bye. "What about the dessert?" He asked with a blush. I giggled at his cuteness.  " Iam full for today! Bye Laksh!" I closed the door with a smile. Another perfect day!

💖------------------------------------------------💖

Surprise!! Btw....I won't be giving any trigger warnings in the future!😜 If you don't want to read, you can just skip!🤷🏽‍♀️
Hope you enjoy the chap!
Like!
          Comment!
                               Share!💜