Chapter 4

Saanvi

Did he just say no? Why? Am I not good enough? "Why?" I couldn't help but ask. He didn't answer. "Well...you must be having a pretty good reason to reject me! What is it?" I really wanna know what I lack? He sighed and looked at me." Cause....it's the best for us!" I was confused. " You rejecting me is best for us?" "Yes! It's better for you to get rejected rather than getting mocked behind your back wherever you go!" " Why will I be mocked." He rested his hands on the rails and looked towards the sky. "Iam a miserable man Saanvi! I am mocked just because iam ugly! The reason I didn't get married is because of this! If you marry me, you will be mocked too!" Just who is this guy? " Apart from that, do you have anything that you don't like in me?" " You are a perfect woman Saanvi! Just how I wanted but I don't wanna spoil your life! So it'd be better if we separate!" He said with a dejected tone. He turned slowly and went out. Well....what should I do? I sat down and my mind started running. I closed my eyes and waited for the answer and his sweet smile came into the view. I got my answer. I can never let such a guy leave like that! I went down happily with a smile. Every one were waiting for me I guess. Laksh was looking down, hiding his sad expression. "So ...Saanvi....what is your opinion?" His mom asked me with a worried expression. " Well..." I started and he closed his eyes. " It's a yes from me!" I said and his head shot up. I smiled as our eyes met. " Are you serious?" His mom asked and I nodded. " But..." I took a deep breath." We would like to date for a few weeks only with your permission!" His mom had tears in her eyes. " It's your wish as long as you are with him!" He was looking at me in confusion. I quickly excused myself and ran up to my room. My heart was racing hard. I am in love with this new feeling. I kept smiling. When I looked down from the balcony, I saw them leaving. My parents were sending them off. My eyes searched for him and I saw him beside his mom. He was smiling and that made me smile. I kept staring at him and after some time, they left. I looked up at the sky and again I smiled. " What is the reason behind my daughter's smile?" My mom asked and I looked at her. "You must be finally happy right?" I asked and she sighed. "Saanvi! Are you sure about this guy or are you just saying yes to escape from the matches?" " No ma! It's a yes from the bottom of my heart! Don't tell me that you are judging him by his looks!" My mom didn't answer. "Ma! It's not about the looks! It's about his personality that I liked. If a person thinks about you before himself, I guess it's the right person for you, right?" "Absolutely correct!" We turned to see dad. "My daughter knows to differentiate between good and bad! The guy and his family are perfect!" I hugged my dad and my mom smiled. "It's your life! I think it's your choice! All the best then." She said and smiled. Laksh! I want to know you completely! I really want to!

Laksh

"Ma! Is this necessary?" "Of course! Finally you got a yes from a girl and soon she is gonna be my daughter in law and I would get to hold my grand children! " She was very happy and for a moment, looking at her, I smiled. " Will I get a taste of the sweet dear?" My dad was waiting for my mom's special sweet. He got to taste it a long back and now he was waiting like a child. " Just wait a little more!" And after some time , we got to taste her best dish! I excused myself after having dinner and went straight to my room. I had to clear some office work and it took me about an hour to do so. After I was done, I lay on the bed and then her face came into my mind. I don't know what made her say yes? Whatever it was, I felt good! Even though a part of me is telling me to stop her but another part is rejoicing. Date?? We are gonna date from tomorrow? I never dated any woman! What should I do? Will she take me as a boring one? Will she reject me?

Author's pov:

This was just the beginning of their beautiful love story. Her stubborness and his fear ...let's wait and see how they are gonna live through it!

💖------------------------------------------------💖

Yo lovelies! A surprise! Iam busy lately but I will try to update whenever I can. I guess this is a lil short and is it boring??

Like
Share
Comment.

Miss you till next update 😘