Chapter 2

Laksh

"What is the qualification of your daughter?" My mom asked the parents. They looked at each other. "She did her MBA in California!" "So ..you took the course as you were interested in it?" She looked at me and just nodded hesitantly. That gives me my answer. Apart from the fact that she studied abroad, she doesn't have any other qualifications. I again looked at her who was now looking down. "Uh...If you don't mind, I need to talk to her privately." They let us into her room. Her room was too girly. Shelves were messed up and clothes were every where. "So ...what do you want to talk about?" She asked. "I just want to know what do you do for your living?" I asked as I sat down on the sofa. "Living? No need for that! I'm a girl! I just need a qualification in hand and just wait for marriage!" "Okay! I won't bother you anymore after this last question!" She nodded. " Do you like me? Or are you marrying me for money? If at all a time comes when I won't have even a penny, will you be there for me?" She stared at me for sometime and then answered. " I am not such a typical wife okay! I can't sacrifice that much!" That was as expected. "If you are marrying me for money, then I would suggest you....its not gonna take our relationship much further. Sorry! It's a no from me!" She started laughing after what I said. "Look at yourself dude! Do you think that women will fall heads over heels for your looks! Just let me tell you one thing....if at all a girl says ok for you it's only because of your money!" I glared at her and left the room. It's a fact I have been facing till now. She is not the first one to say so. The way I descended the stairs, my parents understood that it is another flop match. We left the place after a formal good bye. Doesn't matter anymore. "Now what happened?" My mom asked as soon as we reached home. "The same issue mom!" I said and went up to my room. I closed the door and sighed. Whatever she said, I was listening since the first match! Even though every girl says that, it still hits me Everytime! I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Saanvi

"So...you are saying that you don't have to earn! You don't even have to work?" I asked him. "Nope! My family has a lot of income! I don't have to work! After marriage,even you don't have to work!" "Oh! So what do you do throughout the day?" I asked as he munched on the chocolate which was lying on my desk. Mannerless idiot! " I just enjoy throughout the day! I live my life king size!" " So...you don't work! You just enjoy your life! You waste the whole day chilling out. Hmm..." " So! What do you think about me?" He asked. I sat down on my bed and crossed my legs. " You are a good for nothing guy! You don't know how to work! You just waste your family's money! You don't even move a muscle! And you are expecting that I will be impressed??" He looked at me with a confused look. " Sorry! Its a no from me!" I said and he got up. " What do you mean by a no?" " A no is a no!" I said and got up to leave. " You will regret your decision for rejecting such a rich proposal! You won't get another!" "Hmph! Let me tell you that I am not a girl to fall for your looks and money! I see the character! If you are talking about money.. .let me tell you that it is not a matter for me to worry. Even my parents earn but I prefer working! I can tell proudly that iam a girl and I earn a 6 figure salary. Can you?" The same formal ending repeated. " When are you planning to get married?" My mom asked worriedly. " Mom! Fate will bring my guy to me ultimately! Don't worry!" I said and went to my room. Iam just waiting for my guy. When will he come into my life?

Life is confusing! But it is life after all! They both are a perfect pair! Will Cupid finally make them meet or will they have to meet few more clowns on the way. Let's wait and see.....

💖-------------------------------------------------💖

Yo guys! Enjoyed?? I know that it is boring! Keep up with me dears cause it is just a beginning!
Keep supporting...

Like, comment and share..

Till next update....love ya all😘