Chapter 6

Saanvi

I was disappointed and depressed. Its been 3 days since I spoke to him. He blocked my number and didn't respond to my mails. I have been trying to contact him but all my efforts seems to be a waste. I released a sigh again as I put my phone down. "What happened, Dr. Saanvi? What is making you this depressing?" " Dad!!" I gave him a small smile as he sat on the couch. " It's....Laksh!" I said. " Is is cancelled?" He asked and I fiercely shook my head. " No no. It's not that " and I narrated the whole story. "Oh...so That is it!" He thought for some time and came up with an idea. " You should plan a date properly and about not able to speak to him.." he stood up. " You will get him at his house." He said and shrugged. Cool! Why didn't I get this idea! " Wait dad....where should I take him for the date??" " That you should know! Use that hidden romantic brain of yours!" He said and left. Dad is really my saviour! I quickly hopped off my bed and stood infront of my white board. I took the red marker and started with my plan of a perfect date! 

    I really need to calm down! All I need to do is stepwise follow my plan:
Step 1:  Ring the bell and wait! Take a deep breath and calm down!
Step 2:  Whoever opens the door , give them ur big gentle smile.
Step 3:  .......

" Oh my god! Dear! Is that you!" I flinched at the high pitch voice and turned to see his mom rushing to me. I was practically trying to plan the meeting standing at their entrance. "Uh...Namasthe aunty! How are you?" I gave a formal greeting and smiled. Shoot the first step, I atleast followed the second one! " This boy is getting bolder day by day! He didn't even tell me about your visit!" "No..no...aunty! Actually...even he doesn't know." She led me inside and the first thing my eyes caught was the magnificent interior. I looked around to see if I can catch him wearing pyjamas or something informal. I never really got the chance to see his informal look.
" Laksh is still sleeping! " She said playfully as she made her way to the kitchen. Did I show up too early!! But 8:30 is a good time to catch busy CEOS at their homes! " Saanvi dear! Do you like sweets? Or should I make something chocolaty for you?" I quickly put my sling bag on the sofa and went to the kitchen. " No no Aunty! I just had breakfast!" I tried to stop her from doing the work but she didn't register my words as she took out a big bowl of ... chocolate? Slurp! Slurp! If there is anything that I love after my profession is chocolate! I can practically live on them! "Oho dear! Trust me! I will make you a very yummy chocolate dish that you won't be able to resist!" She said and I gave out a nervous laugh. " So dear! How is your dating going on!" She asked me excitedly and looked at me. Should I tell her! Well maybe she can help!  "Actually aunty...." I was hesitating. Her facial expressions changed and she asked me worriedly, " Did that boy misbehave or something?" " What! No way aunty! He is sweet! But ...." "What is it dear..you are making me worried!" " Uh...he is ignoring me aunty! Our first date messed up a little and after that, he completely cut me out! He isn't responding to anything! I tried everything I can and the last thing , I ended up here!" I gave a nervous smile while she sighed in relief. " He is like that since the accident! His friends got the mocking from others. He decided to cut off everything from everyone! " She was sad while she told me this. " No problem aunty! If  he is stubborn then iam super stubborn! That is the reason I came today! I will take him to a date today and I will succeed!" I reassured her. Her eyes glittered with fresh tears. " Uh....where is his room aunty!" I asked and she smiled big. Go up and turn to the third room." She said and shifted her eyes to the melting chocolate on the stove. I quickly went up the stairs. It was easy to find his room. It wasn't locked so I just twisted the door knob slowly and went in. It was a bit cool as the air conditioner was still on. His room was clean and organized! It was big and well furnished. I stepped in and slowly closed the door. The curtains were closed so I quickly went to the windows and pushed aside the curtains. The sunlight rushed in and I blinked my eyes to adjust to its brightness. I turned to see him still sleeping peacefully on the bed. What caught my eyes was his bare back! He sleeps naked?? His chest was towards the bed and his blanket covered only his lower half. His face was towards me. His lips were slightly parted and his muscular back was on full display. Can I just stand here and drool over this hottie for sometime? Unfortunately no! I slowly took steps towards him and what I noticed is worth admiring! His face which was clear was on display and his burnt side was towards the pillow. So this is how beautiful he is! He is way too handsome. I quickly took my phone and carefully, I took his photo! The sunlight must have made its way to his face as he stirred and eventually got up. I was standing at a corner while he stretched his body and yawned. He looked at his wall clock and closed his eyes. Slowly he slumped back and pulled his soft pillows closer. I couldn't contain my laughter and burst out laughing! A busy business man can also be this lazy! He got up and looked at me with wide eyes. I took this time to see his state. Now his front was visible to me! His hair was disheveled and his abs were just perfect! He followed my gaze and quickly covered himself with the blanket. "What are you doing here?" He asked while I sat on the sofa nearby. " Well....I came here for a date!" I said cheerfully. " Listen Saanvi..." He started but I cut him off. " Try to get ready a little faster! We have a list of activities to catch up today!" I said in a sweet tone and got up. " I have work today! Sorry.."  I rolled my eyes which he couldn't see and turned to him. " Mr. Laksh Arora! Your stubbornness ain't working today! We decided to date and we will do it! Now get up and get ready! Or...I won't mind taking you out like that!" I said and eyed his body! He looked at me for sometime and I raised my eyebrows, "Are you planning to do so?" I smirked and he quickly got up. He was wearing brown boxers which hid his lower beauty! I smiled at my own perverted thought! " Go out then!" He said softly. I walked out and descended the stairs. " How are you dear?" His dad greeted me. I smiled widely and greeted him formally.
" Am I needed as a trump card dear?" Aunty asked as she placed my chocolate dish on the table. " Uh...no aunty! He is getting ready!" I said and sat down. "That's like my daughter- in- law!" She gave me a thumbs up! Daughter-in-law! Somehow it felt good to hear that! We soon started chatting like a normal family. This couple is so sweet and I felt less nervous talking to them. Suddenly uncle cleared his throat which made aunty to look up. She was paused for a moment and she frowned. I looked back only to see Laksh buttoning up his cuffs. He was wearing his formals and his grey coat was in his hand as he made his way to the dining table. Seriously! Is he gonna wear that for a date! Wait a second! Maybe he got ready for his office and not for my date! He is really a pretty hard nut to crack! What should I do with him! Ugh!!

💖-------------------------------------------💖

Surprise! Its been a long wait isn't it! I love u guys!  Keep supporting!😘

Q: What do you think Saanvi is gonna do next?🤔
Let me know through your comments 😃😃