Peter La Pointe .4

Angelica was driving for like... five minutes before she stopped daydreaming about all the hurt and horrible things she wanted to do to Peter and Christina, though mostly Christina. That would be because that was when the guilt kicked in.

It wasn't her monster's faults that they were in her life. It was Christina's. And hers.

Kyle was 100 percent Christina's fault. But she didn't have to take in all the others. She could have turned them away.

She just didn't.

Cause she knew what it was like to want somewhere to belong. And, let's be honest, her life was definitely more exciting now that she had them living with her.

She had probably hurt all of their feelings, especially Kyle. She really had taken her anger out on him, which really wasn't fair. She knew she couldn't show up at home empty handed with nothing but an apology. So she went out and got all of their favourite treats, and an extra special treat for Kyle.

She got him the game he had been asking her for, that she kept holding off on getting because she just didn't want to go to the store to get it. It was too far and they didn't deliver.

So she went to the toy store and bought Mousetrap! for him. She figured that would at least open the door to them forgiving her for her outburst.

She'd just have to explain why she got so angry, and how she knew it was selfish of her and that she was sorry. That she actually loved all of them.

That would work right?

She came back into the house with her bag of goodies and then walked into the living room.

Usually when she walked into the living room her monsters would come out to greet her but no one was there this time. She wasn't all that surprised, it was pretty deserved actually.

So she cleared her throat.

"Uhm... could everyone come out please?" she called and then waited.

Babs was the first to appear, stepping out from behind the clock. Chad appeared next, but only barely. She could see the tips of his tentacles poking out of the back of her couch and the glow of his eyes.

Kevin came out of the chimney but he was glaring darkly at her.

Angelica looked around. "Where's Kyle?"

No one answered her, however, so she assumed that that meant that he was mad at her and not coming. Also fair.

"I brought back treats!" she cried trying to smile.

She went into the bag she had. "I got Oreos for Babs, walnuts for Kevin, and Chad... I have the greasiest hamburger I could find!"

She started first by opening the Oreos to hand Babs one. She handed Kevin the whole bag of walnuts, and then took the burger, with everything on it, out of the paper bag and placed it in front of the couch on the hardwood floors.

Easier to clean up grease off a hardwood floor than a carpet.

Both Babs and Chad seemed excited with Angelica's offerings. Babs tweeted happily at her and snatched the cookie out of her hand, while Chad gurgled, waving his tentacles around in an excited fashion before pulling the bugger under the couch. But while Kevin took the walnuts he did not smile, nor did he seem pleased with her.

"You were very naughty," he said after he crunched through his first walnut.

"Kay, keep your whip in the chimney," she said, teasingly.

She knew that the whip was off the table. All her monsters had special rule's, Kevin's was, if he wanted to stay, he wasn't allowed to use his chains or whips on her. She then donned a more serious face as she got to the important part of this conversation.