The TNT Duo+Warden who needs a break

"I'm telling you, Sam, you really need to lighten up. Life's so much more fun that way." 

Wilbur casually leaned back against a deep slate wall. 

The Warden standing upright next to him sighed, eyes weary.

"I don't want to agree with Will, but he has a point. You need a nap, Sam. Maybe not "lightening up", but a nap would suffice."

Fwhip spat out soot as he angrily strangled a strange machine on his mechanics table that seemed to have wings.

Sam stifled a yawn. 

"Fwhip, are you sure you don't need help? That flying machine is taking a long time to fix-"

The ginger quickly shook his head. 

"I swear that as long as I live, I will NEVER let that DEMON near my stuff again. A minute later he suggests "To help", and somehow all the TNT in the room goes off. HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT, WILL?" 

Sam sighed.

Wilbur laughed. "Easier then blowing up a nation, trust me."

Fwhip looked up from his machine, eyebrows raised. 

"A nation? Impressive. The closest I ever got was a ravine. And Gem still had to count it as an "act of peace" between Jimmy and Sausage."

Suddenly, the machine blew up in smoke. 

"WILL!" Shouted Fwhip.

Will hands shot into the air in surrender. "Wasn't me!"

Fwhip groaned out loud. 

"Getting you home is going to take a while."