MORE ON HIRING AND HELP

MORE ABOUT THE JOB FORMS

Graphic Designer

This is definitely for more experienced/qualified people, please! :) The people here will just be making some of my covers with full credit to them. They might also help with other graphics and aesthetics in the book itself. If you are interested in this job, I will ask you to redesign ONE book cover out of my published Wattpad books. I WILL ALWAYS GIVE THE GRAPHIC DESIGNERS FULL CREDIT FOR THE BOOK COVERS. :)

Motivation Helper

This is an easier job. I'm basically just asking for a knowledgeable friend. I want someone in MULTIPLE fandoms, and has extreme knowledge of at least ONE fandom. I want someone friendly to work with, VERY ACTIVE, and someone who will suggest ideas and traits for characters, etc etc. THIS PERSON WILL GAIN ACCESS TO SOME FANFIC ROUGHDRAFTS. IF THIS PERSON DOES READ AHEAD, THEY WILL BE EXPECTED TO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING. The test for this person is asked to go on a rant about a strong belief of a fandom or the fandom itself, even. :)

Proofreader

This person reads over my google docs and books before I post them. This job is EXTREMELY SIMILAR TO MOTIVATION HELPER. However, this person will get a much more hands-on experience with my actual books. They'll work alongside motivation helpers and talk to me about suggestions, errors, etc. THIS PERSON SHOULD BE A EXPERIENCED WRITER TO SOME EXTENT. This person's test will be to tell me more about their experience with creative writing. :)

(Forms are on the previous page but you can still apply here) :D