Aeor as to Scott (Dreaming of your life so long ago)

"Phil?" Asked the cyanette in a dazed voice. "Scott!" Replied the avian.

"You know each other?" Questioned Gem as she looked back and forth at the two men, both so different she would never think that one had something to do with the other.

Shubble laughed. "Actually, at this point, with all the crazy stuff that's been happening, I'm not even surprised."

Hannah, who was next to her, nodded vigorously.

George smiled. "Phil has traveled many, many places for a long time. He's been alive MUCH longer than me, and even longer than XD. So really, this actually kind of makes sense."

Philza was smiling warmly.

"Yes, I remember you, and your kingdom. You went by a different name, though, didn't you? I remember you telling me that you were going to be called 'Scott' after you were done with your project. I'm assuming that's your name now? Scott?"

The air suddenly turned electric, and not a sound was made.

"What?" Whispered Scott. Katherine slowly turned her head towards Phil in shock, and Gem's eyes widened suddenly.

Phil blinked in confusion. "It is you, right? Are you confused because I called you Scott? You don't remember it, then?" He sighed.

"It's nice to meet you again, Aeor. It's been so long."