MORE BECAUSE I LIVE FOR THESE TWO

Are these next few chapters going to be just me favoring Niki and Sausage?

....Maybe.

"...So really, she's the golden child of the family, being a flower-deity-princess and all that."

"Hm. I feel slightly sorry for you, not going to lie.

"But she's not even good at playing with me, either!"

"Ah, that seems to suck."

"It DOES! I mean, you'd think, being my sister and all, she'd be good at fighting, BUT NO! NO-ONE is good at fighting here!"

"Mm. I should introduce you to Techno."

"Also, quick question? How are you parrying my blade, with a SCYTHE. I should've defeated you by now."

"Oh right, we're fighting."

They both were moving with a sort of graceful speed, blades clashing. Each time one seemed to have the upper hand, the other striked back harder than ever.

Niki sighed.

"Honestly, this is going nowhere. We should just stop. Why were you attacking me, again?"

"Um... You're a spy? You're a spy, right? Tell me you're a spy so we can keep on fighting, please."

"Unfortunately for you, I am no spy. I think... I got carried here by a storm that passed through my home."

Sausage tilted his head.

"Ooohhhh. The one that Xornoth warned us about. Wow. Big storm."

I'M SORRY I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH

HOPEFULLY I'LL STOP THIS AFTER FIVE CHAPTERS OF THEM OR SO

Also, has anyone else noticed that after "Joel likes life, also angry gremlins", my title chapters have become so lacking of braincells?

Lollllllll