TURN BACK TIME, OH OH, GUNNA HIT REWIND NA NA

Lizzie definitely didn't trust the storm that was brewing on the horizon. 

Her instincts were spot on, of course, because later on that storm would angrily sweep through all the empires of the Smp, but she didn't know that then. At least, not until her fish told her.

Fortunately, LDShadowLady made it inside her palace in time, waiting out the storm in her axolotl sanctuary, where she felt safe.

When she emerged, however, she noticed a boy standing right on TOP of her Prisma Palace.

 She squinted, making out very colorful, vibrant clothes, fluffy brown hair, and goggles.

"Hey," She yelled at him. "You need help getting down?" 

The boy turned around, looking very surprised and disheveled. She breathed heavily.

 Did he get swept up there by the storm? Was he hurt?

The boy nodded.

 He stayed still as Lizzie concentrated, willing the water in the blocks of coral surrounding him to slowly drain out into the air. The boy looked dazed as he took it in.

Slowly, the water began to make a series of footprints all the way down to Lizzie. 

"It's safe to walk on them!" Cried the Mermaid.

The boy nodded again, and, staggering, he stood up and began to slowly make his way down. The ocean queen took her visitor in. 

He had a very peculiar watch that seemed to cover his entire arm.

The boy took a deep breath in. "I'm Karl." He said, still looking a bit confused. 

"Oh." replied Lizzie. "Well, Oceans blessings, Karl. Tell me, where are you from?" 

Karl paused. 

He seemed to be thinking.

"Well. That's a nice question, actually. I don't know."