Scp book?

Follow for updates!

"All right, Newbie, Rule number one: Don't die. The last time someone did, it was not only emotionally traumatizing, but set back the system for WEEKS. The AMOUNT of paperwork we all had to sign, I mean, really."

"Wait, what?"

Tom stuffed his hand through his red hoodie's sleeve, struggling to keep up with the girl who had introduced herself as Hannah, then took off down the sterile scp's foundation's halls.

He had a sudden flashback of when he had been accepted into the job, and how the man had overflowed his mailbox with paperwork for the next week or so. He groaned. "Ohhh, this is what I get for applying for the job that had twenty-three death policies in it."

Hannah turned around momentarily. She smiled. "Don't worry, Newbie. You wouldn't be here if you weren't the best of the best."

She quickly turned back around racing down the hallways.

Tom hurried after her. "Rule number two," she called back to him. "Know everything about the subjects, within your first week. Any information could save your life."

Coming soon!

Featuring: Niki Nihachu, Technoblade, Sapnap, Charlie, Minx, Purpled, Ranboo, and Ponk as Scps. Quackity, Wilbur_Soot, HannahxxxRose, GeorgeNotFound, and Jack as doctors.

Featuring: Tommyinnit as Night Watch.

Follow Tom Simons as he navigates the peculiar dangers of his new job as a night guard, watching creatures the world has never seen before in tiny cells.

But as time goes on, and Tom forms some of the closest bonds he ever known with the Scp's themselves, what will happen when he starts to get tangled up in some of the deepest secrets the Scp foundation has ever known?

Questions plague him.

Who is the mysterious head? What is Drista trying to warn Tom about? Why is he becoming so close with the Scp's? What will they do to protect him? 

And why are they so human?

Find out in my newest coming book, Exceptional!