The first champion enters

Ah.

He sat up.

Ouch. He had a headache.

The man looked around. He unsheathed his sword, and stood up.

Where was he?

Sunflowers, he noted. Dirt. Brown. Green.

He was suspecting a theme.

He took a few steps down the coarse dirt path, towards a windmill.

Don't look threatening, he thought to himself. You're just trying to figure out where you are. The champion was not great at social interaction, per say, because half of the time villagers would run away from him, terrified. He hoped this wasn't the case here.

Sure enough, when he entered the windmill, it was buzzing with activity, many townspeople rushing around, most carrying carts of crops. Not one took note of the new stranger.

He frowned. He was glad there was no frenzied screaming, but this was unusual. 

Techno didn't exactly fit in with all the human appearances and normal color palate.

Where was he?

ALSO I just wanted to state a few things.

I am a strict Niki apologist, will fight for her character till death.

I am a strict Sausage apologist, even if he is corrupted.

I am admittedly a Sam apologist. I KNOW OK. (I can only remember Sam Nook and all the fan art of Sam being a new father figure for Tommy whenever people talk about him I'm sorry)

I will fight you for Disc Husbands (Empires)

I will fight you for Flower Husbands (Third Life)

I think Flower husbands is WAY better in Third Life, I recently watched their episodes and it was absolutely adorable.

(These are for all the characters)