The encounter at the wizard's

Follow for updates!

"Of course she isn't here. Why would she need to be here, anyways, for the one time I ever decide to visit her human race?"

Lizzie half-heartedly kicked at an amethyst cluster on the ground.

The ocean queen and her friend, whose name was, apparently, Karl, had finally made it to the Wizard Gem's kingdom, only to realize that GeminiTay was away.

Lizzie had questioned the townspeople, but she got no answers, and now Lizzie realized she really was stuck with a seemingly damaged human. "C'mon," chirped Lizzie as she grabbed the boy's arm and dragged him along to the exit gates of Gem's kingdom. "If she isn't here, then we'll just come back later. We'll go to Katherine's instead, she does healing too, I think."

Karl merely shambled along, his eyes still bright but unfocused. 

"Katherine. I'm not supposed to know a Katherine, right?" Lizzie frowned. "Why would you? You're not from here, right?" Out of all the things Lizzie had been able to detect using her ocean goddess magic, those were one of the few things. "You said you didn't-"

"Lizzie!"

The ocean queen spun around, looking for a face to match with the voice that had just called her name. She tilted her head as she saw three figures nearing closer, coming from behind a building in Gem's residence. "Lizzie! What are you doing here?"

Lizzie blinked, unsure of who this was. Then she smiled. "Pix?" she asked. 

She knew the king slightly from his alliance with Jimmy, but from what she had heard he was a good friend to her little brother, so she had no ill feelings towards the human king.

Pixlriffs stopped in front of Lizzie, and she looked at the humans behind him. Guards? Why on earth would the human take guards to a fellow ruler's kingdom?

"I didn't think you'd be here! Are you visiting Gem?"

Lizzie shook her head. "No. Well, yes, actually, but she isn't here, if you were looking for her."

The copper king's brows furrowed. "What? Really? Man! It was such a long walk from here," groaned Pix, "since my Elytra's been malfunctioning or something." "Yours, too? My riptide trident is acting really weird." Pix nodded. 

"It's strange. It's almost like no form of transportation works. Even boats."

Lizzie stiffened. 

How did she not notice that her boats, the transportation of her kingdom, weren't working?

Suddenly, one of Pix's friends nudged his arm. "Sure, go ahead and introduce us. Thanks a lot, whatever your name is." Pix rolled his eyes in annoyance, and Lizzie's eyebrows raised.

No way a subject would ever talk to their king like that. Could it be that these two humans, one with jet black raven hair and another with fluffy light brown, were like her strange new guest, Karl?

She turned around to see if a flicker of recognition had crossed Karl's face, but she quickly realized that the boy was nowhere to be seen. She scanned the area, and located him under a tree fifteen feet away or so, but he looked fine.

"Lizzie?" She turned around again, facing the three men. "Lizzie, I'd like to introduce Quackity and Slimecicle. They're visiting, and in need of aid from gem, but since she isn't-"

"DAP ME UP!" They all looked down to the ground to see one of the strange boys, the one with fluffy brown hair, in a hole that stopped just at his head. "DAP ME UP!"

After making a horrible gagging noise, they then proceeded to...barf slime? Cough it up? All over the grass.

Pixl and Quakcity leapt away in time, but Lizze was not so fortunate.

A big old splat of slime landed right on her shoe and she cried out in dismay. 

"CHARLIE!" She yelled at the slime, quickly trying to swat off the green gunk. 

"WHAT ON EARTH DID I SAY THAT LAST TIME WE MET, HM? WHAT DID I SAY!"

The slime simply began to vibrate in the ground. "Sorry Lizzie!" he cried out. 

Lizzie groaned. "Oh, for the love of the oceans..."

"Lizzie..." whined the slime. "Dap me up!"

She sighed, about to tap Charlie so he could stop vibrating, only to see Pix staring at her in confusion, and Quackity staring at her with a look of pure shock on his face.

"DAP ME UP!"