TWO

Chapter Two | Sunlyn

Two Weeks Later

"I can't believe you are really leaving me, I'm going to be so bored and alone." My best friend, Cassidy says as she dramatically drops her body on my couch and stuffs her mouth with Oreos.

My best friend lazily helped pack all my stuff up. I leave in 4 days, and most of my stuff is packed up, I just have to find a new home for my plants, I've spent too much time taking care of these plants to just let them die. And Cassidy is not a good plant mother. The last time, I asked her to water them, she basically drowned them. How do you drown plants?

"Cass, stop being so dramatic, you can come and visit literally anytime you want. And you literally live with your boyfriend, do you remember? Tall, dread-head, he is kind of hard to miss. Being lonely is the last of your problems," I say to her as I label one of my boxes.

"Oh, yeah, never-mind," she said before turning herself upside down and putting another oreo cookie in her mouth.

"When you throw up, from being upside down, just know that I will laugh. And make you clean it up yourself." I say and with that, she flips herself back to the sitting position.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I snicker at the look she has on her face, I swear to be her best friend, sometimes feels like babysitting a toddler.

"But, for real though, think about how much fun you are going to have in London. Going site seeing, taking pictures at those old ass monuments. Going clubbing and meeting those cute British men, it's like you are in a movie," Cass says.

"Cass, do I have to remind you of your boyfriend again? And I'm not even going to have time to do most of that stuff. " I say, sitting down next to her taking the cookie out of her hand, and eating it.

"You lucky that I like you because that was probably the best cookie in the pack and you just take it for yourself," She said.

I giggled.

"But, I'm serious, Sunlyn," she spoke up. "Ever since your break up with Justin, you have literally thrown yourself into your work. As your best friend, I am worried about you. You need to get back in the saddle, and London would be a great place to do that. So, jump on London saddle and RIDE THAT BITCH." she basically screamed and then got up and started giddying up around my living room.

I swear this bitch always finds ways to make me laugh, my god. But, maybe she is right, I think it is time for a fresh start.

...

The last four days consist of finishing packing the last of my things and sending them ahead. So I'm not in an empty apartment in London. Saying goodbye to Cassidy and her boyfriend and to Rosie. I will miss her, I'm supposed to be getting a new assistant. Rosie couldn't come with me, she has to take care of her mother, who is pretty ill. But, that didn't stop her from giving me a list of places to see. She spent her last year in college in London and swears that she knows the best places to visit and did not look like a complete tourist.

The runway lights glistened in the night's darkness, and the seat belt sign flashed on. "We are now en route to Hethrow Airport," the pilot spoke through the speaker. 

As he spoke I looked out the window, it's nice, I'm not even lying.

London lookout, it gonna get a little bit sunny. LOL, that was so corny.

...

<3