TWENTY-ONE

Chapter Twenty-One| Dario

"Ahhh, shake that shit," I hear Sunlyn's voice, when I walk outside of my office.

Cass and herself were having lots of fun dancing with each other. I turn my head to the side to see Sergio with a different girl on his lap and Theo, who has his eyes locked on Cassidy. He better not do anything crazy.

I'm taken out of my angry thoughts when Sunlyn comes towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Finally, come and dance with me," before I could speak she pulls me towards the crowd of people.

Facing her back towards my chest, whining her hips on my crotch to the music playing throughout the club. At the side of my eye, I see Theo creeping over to Cassidy. Before I can analyze them anymore, Sunlyn grinds her ass more on my lower body. This girl drives me crazy. I glide my palms down her waist, itching to get her out of this dress.

Might as well, have a dance with my woman after the night I've had. We searched that place up and down, and we couldn't find the fucker. And I'm sick of running around in circles with the fucker. She turns around, placing her palm flat on my chest. "Dario?"

"Yes, darling."

"I'm super drunk," she giggles. As I look at her body language, she is definitely drunk. Checking my watch, it's almost 2 am. Yeah, we should definitely head home. One of the waitresses passes through the crowd, with martinis on the tray. Sunlyn reaches to grab it, but I block her hand before she can get to it.

"Alright, baby I think it's time for us to go home go home."

I signal one of my men over to get the cars ready and ask another one to grab Sunlyn's coat. I sit her down on one of the loveseats after getting her some water, to wash down the alcohol. Twisting the cap and lifting it to her lips, "Drink up, baby." As she was drinking the water, my men notified me that the car was outside. I stand up, guiding Sunlyn to my side, securing her by her waist.

I look around for Theo and Cass, but I can't find them. "Sergio, where's Theo and Cassidy?"

"Oh, Cass said something about being tired. So, Theo said he would take her back to the house."

Sunlyn giggles, "They're probably fucking."

It's time to get her home.

...

Theo

Her beauty is intimidating. The way she moves her body, she's incredible.  "Oh shit," she moans. And tonight making her cum is my goal.

We left the club early, it was too loud, and we wanted something a bit quiet. And right now with my head between her legs, I'm glad we left when we did.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Her pussy pulsates in my mouth as she cums in my mouth. Her sweetness spread all over my face. She pulls my face up from between her legs and I place a wet, sloppy kiss on her lips. I press more kisses down her jawline and neck.

"I want you inside of me," she whispers.

"You don't have to tell me twice," stripping my clothes off, pulling her body closer to mine. Grappig a pillow and putting it under her hips.

I definitely don't plan on sleeping tonight.

...

Sunlyn

Someone brought a hammer and hit me in the head a couple of times while I was sleeping. Because there is no reason as to why my head hurts so much. I groan as I open my eyes to the sunlight kissing my face through the curtains. Dario's arm rested on my lower stomach, pressing down on my bladder. I tried to push it off, but it has like he doesn't want to let me go.

"Dario, I have to go to the bathroom," I groan.

He murmurs something, I can't understand and takes his arm off of me. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom. After finishing my business, I wash my hands, before brushing my teeth. After I'm done, I take some Tylenol, remembering how much fun I had last night with Cass.

OH SHIT...

Where the fuck is my best friend?

I leave the room, sprinting down the hall toward the guest rooms. Opening all three of them, not finding her in any of them. Maybe, Theo will know where she is. I remember them hanging out a little bit at the club last time. Turning his doorknob, "Hey Theo, have you seen-"

"Fuck, Theo," Cass moans while on top of Theo.

After hearing me at the door, they both turn their attention to me. Quickly scrambling to cover their bodies up with the duvet. "Shit, I'm sorry," I slam the door. Still, in total shock, I decide not to address this situation and go back to my room.

Just as I enter, Dario walks up to me. "Good morning, baby. You were pretty drunk last night, you feeling alright."

"Yeah, I'm good," I give him a slight smile. "Just a little hungry."

"Okay, why don't we fix that." He turns my body to face the door and we walk downstairs to the kitchen. Sergio standing next to the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning," Dario and I both say at the same time.

Sergio and Dario start up a conversation, while I'm still stuck on the fact that I just caught Theo and Cass in bed together. I'm not mad about anything. It's just shocking, Cass isn't the type of girl to mourn over past relationships. But, damn, Theo. I just hope she doesn't start anything she can't finish.

...

Cassidy

I practically jump off of Theo and run into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. Why do I do this to myself? He just had such a cute accent and I lost control. Who am I kidding? Almost every man had an accent in that place. I wince at the knock on the door.

"Cassidy...," Theo calls me from the other side of the door. "Cassidy, are you okay?"

I sigh, "I'm good, I'm good."

"You can't hide in there forever, love," he whispered.

  Do you see what I'm talking about? I take a deep breath and crack up the door, trying my best to shield my body from him. Looking up at him, I see him in his boxers. With an unstretched hand holding one of his t-shirts. I quickly put it on and walk out of the bathroom, not making any eye contact with him whatsoever.

I pick up all of my stuff, "Look, I just got out of a really fucked up relationship, and I just rather not deal with any more "men" problems. It wasn't smart for me to do this."

"Y-yeah...," He smooths his palms down his chest. "It's fine. I totally understand." I see a slight bit of disappointment in his eyes. I nod my head and give him a tight smile, before walking out of the room.

...

<3